Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Live DVD's
Date: February 10, 2006 08:43

Hi there guys, I was wondering/ hoping if any of you out there can help me out! I have a friend who is very sick. He is the only person, apart from me, who I know is a Stones fan, who lives in my neighbourhood! I help him out from time to time (I brought him a tix to see the Stones, in Brisbane '05) which was a financial drain, but he was one happy mother )
Now, tell me to f@ck off, p!ss off etc if you want, but if anyone (if not all) can send me any/ if not all live stuff on dvd-r, so I can give them to my friend, you will be really helping a fellow stones fan! I know charity is chilly, but you will receive good karma! Like I said, my friend is very sick and I just want to help!
My address is..
Adam Taylor
P.O. BOX 963
Ashmore City
Qld 4214
Australia

Re: Live DVD's
Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: February 11, 2006 03:04

I'd be happy to send you some stuff, but format does Austriala use? PAL or NTSC?

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: February 11, 2006 03:11

I don't have a sick friend thank god,but I have sick friends in music tastes.I keep showing them the highpoints on stones concert and their mouth gets wide open when they see it.Can you send me voodoo lounge which I am looking for 4 years now in every store?

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: February 11, 2006 03:11

I don't have a sick friend thank god,but I have sick friends in music tastes.I keep showing them the highpoints on stones concert and their mouth gets wide open when they see it.Can you send me voodoo lounge which I am looking for 4 years now in every store.

Date: February 11, 2006 07:58

Australia uses the PAL format! Hey man, you are going to make one sick dude a happy man! I thank you so much! Cheers!

Date: February 12, 2006 13:06

Here is my most prized possession (along with a high - five from Keith) - a photo I took of Keith during Brown Sugar (Brisbane '03 - Stage B!)!

Man, check out those strings, they're sparkling big - time!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home