Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Live DVD's
Date: February 10, 2006 08:43

Hi there guys, I was wondering/ hoping if any of you out there can help me out! I have a friend who is very sick. He is the only person, apart from me, who I know is a Stones fan, who lives in my neighbourhood! I help him out from time to time (I brought him a tix to see the Stones, in Brisbane '05) which was a financial drain, but he was one happy mother )
Now, tell me to f@ck off, p!ss off etc if you want, but if anyone (if not all) can send me any/ if not all live stuff on dvd-r, so I can give them to my friend, you will be really helping a fellow stones fan! I know charity is chilly, but you will receive good karma! Like I said, my friend is very sick and I just want to help!
My address is..
Adam Taylor
P.O. BOX 963
Ashmore City
Qld 4214
Australia

Re: Live DVD's
Posted by: rattler2004 ()
Date: February 11, 2006 03:04

I'd be happy to send you some stuff, but format does Austriala use? PAL or NTSC?

the shoot 'em dead, brainbell jangler!

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: February 11, 2006 03:11

I don't have a sick friend thank god,but I have sick friends in music tastes.I keep showing them the highpoints on stones concert and their mouth gets wide open when they see it.Can you send me voodoo lounge which I am looking for 4 years now in every store?

Posted by: StratoGR ()
Date: February 11, 2006 03:11

I don't have a sick friend thank god,but I have sick friends in music tastes.I keep showing them the highpoints on stones concert and their mouth gets wide open when they see it.Can you send me voodoo lounge which I am looking for 4 years now in every store.

Date: February 11, 2006 07:58

Australia uses the PAL format! Hey man, you are going to make one sick dude a happy man! I thank you so much! Cheers!

Date: February 12, 2006 13:06

Here is my most prized possession (along with a high - five from Keith) - a photo I took of Keith during Brown Sugar (Brisbane '03 - Stage B!)!

Man, check out those strings, they're sparkling big - time!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1740
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home