Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Amarant ()
Date: December 20, 2023 18:56

[www.youtube.com]

By Naafo Music

85.605 weergaven 25 nov 2023 NEW YORK
Here's the Stones concert on October 19, 2023, at the Racket Club in New York, presenting « Hackney Diamonds »!

It's the « full » concert – meaning, I've attempted to piece it together from various videos found online.
Some songs were already complete, while others required editing, either in visuals or sound.

1. Shattered – Based on the video from Hang Fire: A Rolling Stones Podcast. I mixed in a few images from other videos to create a more dynamic visual.
2. Angry – There were several videos of this track with varying quality, which I combined for the video. The sound comes from a single source. It's not great quality, but it was the only complete recording of the song available.
3 - Whole Wide World – Complete video from Hang Fire: A Rolling Stones Podcast, no alterations made.
4 - Tumbling Dice – I couldn't find a complete audio track, so I « reconstructed » it using copy/paste for the first verse. I also added the intro riff (taken from the 2022 Lyon concert).
5 - Bite My Head Off – Entire performance from Hang Fire: A Rolling Stones Podcast, no edits.
6 - Jumping Jack Flash – I compiled all available videos found online, but there's nothing more. It was impossible to get Jagger's vocals, so only the intro and ending are available. I couldn't reconstruct it.
7 - Sweet Sound Of Heaven – Official video from the Stones' YouTube channel.
I also used the video from Lepkekaki Rolling Stones 2023-10-20 Racket Club, NYC.

A huge thanks to Hang Fire: A Rolling Stones Podcast – your videos are awesome, and it's great work! Hoping for more. Do you have any images of 'Jumping Jack Flash'?

Enjoy it!

Looking forward to more, the tour, and the upcoming 100 albums!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2023-12-20 19:05 by Amarant.

Re: Post: Racket on YT by Naafo Music
Posted by: wiredallnight ()
Date: December 20, 2023 19:34

Thank you. This is very good but a bit outdated now. Now one could use the complete official audio and the available videos with it. But then maybe it's not worth the work, maybe we just have to wait...

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: December 21, 2023 17:06

THX

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: December 27, 2023 04:37

thumbs up

Posted by: quarkie ()
Date: December 28, 2023 22:04

thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2484
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home