Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

YouTube: - Ligabue Feat. Mick Taylor - Hai un momento, Dio? (Live)
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: September 3, 2022 14:49

Ligabue Feat. Mick Taylor - Hai un momento, Dio? (Live)

Ligabue Feat. Mick Taylor - Do you have a moment, God? (Live)

Sensational version of "Do you have a moment, God?" performed live during the 1996 tour.
Among the guitars is Mick Taylor's touch is felt a lot throughout the song.

Text: I have some traffic in my soul, I didn't understand that now I have an empty fridge, but I want to talk so, you pay for it. Whether you are an angel or a devil, I have 3 questions for you: who takes Inter, where do you take me and then say, especially why? Why must there be a reason, right? Because perhaps life is understood by those who are more practical. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Do you have a God moment? Or you or who for you, do you have a moment for me? I pay all my debts, if I break I pay for three as much as an answer from you counts, from above, how much it is? but you are there not to answer, and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel you how it is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? is? but you are there not to answer, and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel you how it is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? is? but you are there not to answer, and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel you how it is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel like you are? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or whoever you have a moment for me? and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel like you are? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or whoever you have a moment for me? is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or whoever you have a moment for me? if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? it's the sun over there if you're laughing, I don't take offense though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me take at least a ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? it's the sun over there if you're laughing, I don't take offense though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me take at least a ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or whoever you have a moment for me?

Ligabue-Hai un momento Dio (san siro 1997)

Re: YouTube: - Ligabue Feat. Mick Taylor - Hai un momento, Dio? (Live)
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 4, 2022 23:33

THX

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: September 6, 2022 22:21

stonesmuziekfan
THX

There's a Mick Taylor featuring Ligabue on "Listen to This Ronnie" of 'You Got to Move.' It is a very good Mick Taylor performance.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: September 8, 2022 16:36

Mick appears on the record but not in S. Siro's video, probably the overdubbed audio in post-production.
In 1992 he played with Ligabue in "Yes For Europe", broadcast on TV RAI 1, Piazza Castello Torino.
I was there
Sici

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2145
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home