Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

YouTube: - Ligabue Feat. Mick Taylor - Hai un momento, Dio? (Live)
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: September 3, 2022 14:49

Ligabue Feat. Mick Taylor - Hai un momento, Dio? (Live)

Ligabue Feat. Mick Taylor - Do you have a moment, God? (Live)

Sensational version of "Do you have a moment, God?" performed live during the 1996 tour.
Among the guitars is Mick Taylor's touch is felt a lot throughout the song.

Text: I have some traffic in my soul, I didn't understand that now I have an empty fridge, but I want to talk so, you pay for it. Whether you are an angel or a devil, I have 3 questions for you: who takes Inter, where do you take me and then say, especially why? Why must there be a reason, right? Because perhaps life is understood by those who are more practical. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Do you have a God moment? Or you or who for you, do you have a moment for me? I pay all my debts, if I break I pay for three as much as an answer from you counts, from above, how much it is? but you are there not to answer, and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel you how it is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? is? but you are there not to answer, and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel you how it is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? is? but you are there not to answer, and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel you how it is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel like you are? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or whoever you have a moment for me? and you wear a great waistcoat you don't drink anything and I don't feel like you are? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or whoever you have a moment for me? is? Because? Because I have something to believe in because I can't quite remember what it is. Do you have a God moment? No because I'm here, if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or whoever you have a moment for me? if you come under I offer. Do you have a God moment? I know what line there is but you have a moment for me. In my stomach I am always alone, in your stomach you are always only what I feel, what you feel, they will never know ... At least say if the journey is unique and if there is the sun beyond if you are laughing, I I'm not offended though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me do at least one ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? it's the sun over there if you're laughing, I don't take offense though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me take at least a ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or who for you have a moment for me? it's the sun over there if you're laughing, I don't take offense though, because why not even an answer to mine why why don't you let me take at least a ride with your beautiful vest. Do you have a God moment? No, because I'm here, in short, I'd be there too. Have a god moment? Or you or whoever you have a moment for me?

Ligabue-Hai un momento Dio (san siro 1997)

Re: YouTube: - Ligabue Feat. Mick Taylor - Hai un momento, Dio? (Live)
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: September 4, 2022 23:33

THX

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: September 6, 2022 22:21

stonesmuziekfan
THX

There's a Mick Taylor featuring Ligabue on "Listen to This Ronnie" of 'You Got to Move.' It is a very good Mick Taylor performance.

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: September 8, 2022 16:36

Mick appears on the record but not in S. Siro's video, probably the overdubbed audio in post-production.
In 1992 he played with Ligabue in "Yes For Europe", broadcast on TV RAI 1, Piazza Castello Torino.
I was there
Sici

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1921
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home