Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Anaheim & Miami
Date: November 15, 2005 11:53

both of these shows are up on dimeadozen. best thing is they are free. put the scumbag sellers out of business.

Re: Anaheim & Miami
Posted by: Peterdv ()
Date: November 15, 2005 12:21

miami is a dvd audio rip, not that good..

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: November 15, 2005 16:51

I will await the Miami show to arrive on DVD, as far as Anaheim, I heard the quality of that was so/so, even by the admission of the taper. She claims SD and LA are better...plus the setlist for Anaheim is average considering this is a "common" setlist for this tour. I think I will pass on this Anaheim show...but thanks for the post!

Worst, I think you should chill on the comments about the sellers. People REALLY prefer buying factory pressed CD's instead of downloading for free. I know that sounds crazy to you, but its true...people really do care about having professional artwork and a professional factory pressed CD. Also, unlike you and me, some people do not have fast internet connections nor are they 100% positive about using any torrent software...for fear of getting hit with viruses or adware...So while I know you are really excited about getting shows for free as I am as too, please try to respect the fans on here who really like factory pressed cd's or for those who dont have fast internet connections...or even better, those who are not 100% sold on torrent software...Just my opinion, nothingmore....

I just feel all of this on this board are one scene, one family and I feel we shouldnt be fighting with "family" on here, know what I mean? I think each of us brings a positive contribution to this board and I dont think it would right to scare anyone away based on any kind of "beef" on here, for whatever reason...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-15 20:24 by malja316.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: November 15, 2005 17:49

Miami has been banned because it's a DVD rip. Who cares? Does it sound different because of that? I don't think so. Those silly Dimeadozen policies suck!

Posted by: drno ()
Date: November 15, 2005 19:31

You may finish your Miami downloads on the RO tracker!!!!

Best drno

Posted by: malja316 ()
Date: November 15, 2005 20:26

I think because the DVD is going to be posted of the Miami show that the DVD audio was banned...it was posted inside that torrent that a DVD torrent of this show would be coming soon...I dont think it would have gotten banned if the seeder didnt write that down...

Yes I do agree, Dime's policies can be a little bit silly, but man, that website RULES and I hope it NEVER goes away!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2005-11-15 20:27 by malja316.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: November 15, 2005 21:39

Miami on RO is only 357,9 MB. Seems a bit little to me. Is it the complete show?

Posted by: Auster ()
Date: November 15, 2005 22:09

midnrambler Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Miami on RO is only 357,9 MB. Seems a bit little
> to me. Is it the complete show?

It is so small because it is lossy format. That's why it was banned. The same goes with every lossy formats (mp3,wma,...).

However you can find it from RocksOff tracker if you like.

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: November 16, 2005 01:08

I'm going to start seeding the DVD on the Rocks Off tracker in a couple of hours...smiling smiley

Posted by: smith ()
Date: November 16, 2005 08:44

malja316 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think because the DVD is going to be posted of
> the Miami show that the DVD audio was banned...it
> was posted inside that torrent that a DVD torrent
> of this show would be coming soon...I dont think
> it would have gotten banned if the seeder didnt
> write that down...

No, it was banned because the AC3 format is a lossy one. Interesting enough they would accept a torrent with ac3-files (no track marks !) on Dime but ban it when you convert them into wav - and that is what the seeder did (and what I did a few weeks ago with the Gianst Stadium-rip).

There's a funny discussion going on on the Dime-messageboard because I complained about the fact that they let the torrent go for 9 hours and stopped it when nearly everybody was at 98,8 %...

silk

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1875
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home