Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for a trade of boots from classic era
Posted by: S.T.P ()
Date: October 20, 2005 21:38

Hei, I'm looking for somone who would like to trade cdr's mainly from the era 1969-1978.

Here's a selection of my list:

Stones touring party 1-7, You can't do that baby, Never talked to Chuck Berry 1 & 2, Marquee '71 + sticky out, Happy birthday Nicky, (Billy Preston & The Rolling Stones) Live Tripper '73, Get your leeds loungs out-revisited, Rocking at the forum, Are you ready Copenhagen, Unreleased Decca live album 1972, Ladies and gentlemen,The jean clarke memorial sonic barbeque, Stars in the sky, Reflection of a stone alone, Shake your hips '70 (1 & 2) Backstage Unlimited 1976, Happy birthday Mick!, Royal dragon (Pittsburg '72), Madison square garden -nov 27th '69, Oakland '69, San Diego '69, A few hearts broken afew strings busted, Philadelphia special 2, Memphis '78, Timeless Europe '73, Thank you kindly Ahmet Ertegun, Dragon slayers, Down in the graveyard... ++

Also have L&G, Gimme shelter, Hyde Park, CS Blues, Marquee '70 and more on DVD for trade + other artist's like Hendrix, Black Crowes, and Pink Floyd (on cdr's)

Here's some of my want list:

Handsome Girls '78, Essen '70, Charlotte '72, Honolulu '73, Sydney '73 , LA '73 , Buffalo '75, keep your motor running, Philadelphia special 1, The killer festival '69, Birminghan odeon '73, Auckland\Brisbane\Melburne\Adelaine '73, Aux Abbatoirs (DVD)

Here's my e-mail: hmarhaug@yahoo.no

Re: Looking for a trade of boots from classic era
Date: October 20, 2005 22:51

Anyone who can help me? I've been looking for the cdr's in my "want list" for a long time... If there's nothing in my list of interest I would bee glad to pay you some through collect on delivery.

Best,
Håkon

Posted by: Stone601 ()
Date: October 21, 2005 19:27

You have an email

Posted by: happyexile ()
Date: October 22, 2005 09:21

Hi Håkon,
when anybody makes you an offer for an trade, you must answer!
"Thanks, no interested" would be okay too....
Ciao

Posted by: stonesmusicfan ()
Date: October 24, 2005 17:29

Its so NICE to hear requests for the Classic Era of Stones !

Posted by: bobbieperu ()
Date: October 25, 2005 03:33

I might be able to help ?.....My boot shows are listed at www.phishhook.com/lists/fuct....scroll down page or click on 'Rolling Stones' icon on top......are you in the USA ?

Date: October 25, 2005 20:15

happyexile Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Håkon,
> when anybody makes you an offer for an trade, you
> must answer!
> "Thanks, no interested" would be okay too....
> Ciao
>

Hei, I've been away for some days and I'm sorry that I haven't replyed to any of the threads. Thanks to everybody who've sendt me their list. I'm going through it right now, and I will send all of you an answer on your personal mail. Thank's again!

Best,
Håkon

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1117
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home