Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Shameless - I'm going to stick my neck right out - warning: this is non-Stones
Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: December 24, 2019 05:09

OK, right. Now that the sticky about keeping it Stones-related is gone from this part of IORR, I'm gonna dive right in and make ..... a ..... drum roll ..... request that has absolutely nothing to do with the Stones. After all, this IS the festive season. Some even call it the silly season, so I'm up for any and all forms of response to this request. If I get just one reply that fills my need, I'll be happy, and everybody else can make as much fun as they like.

It's about two of your next-most favorite artists - George Michael and Andrew Ridgely. It's simple. I'm looking for George's "Outside (Hex Hector bonus beats)" - 4:34 long, and Andrew's "Hangin' (alternative extended)" - 6:03 long.

Can anybody come up with these two tracks?

Re: Shameless - I'm going to stick my neck right out - warning: this is non-Stones
Posted by: nick ()
Date: December 24, 2019 05:24

That was certainly more than a Careless Whisper.

Re: Shameless - I'm going to stick my neck right out - warning: this is non-Stones
Date: December 24, 2019 05:31

nick
That was certainly more than a Careless Whisper.

You're absolutely right - I forgot to start by saying "Pssst".

Regards,
Shameless stonesman87
(just for today)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-24 05:31 by stonesman87.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: December 24, 2019 08:12

I am a fan of Last Christmas and was looking on eBay and Discogs tonight looking for that CD single.

[www.ebay.com]

Date: December 24, 2019 10:13

nick
I am a fan of Last Christmas and was looking on eBay and Discogs tonight looking for that CD single.

[www.ebay.com]

Good for you. Buy it now - it's still available. winking smiley

Date: December 26, 2019 11:01

Here's the other shameless thing I'm doing, but only for this request ..... bump!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1800
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home