The files I have are all in the to Demonoid original uploaded state.
Original compiled by The57thBeatle untill the early 2000's.
As he got troubled with a mouse arm I took it upon me to continue his work, so starting from the early 2000's I continued untill 2017, and than Demonoid was no longer available.
Comparing our files is useless because I did not change the torrents content.
All additions to older torrents were torrented with new torrents.
The only thing I did with the older torrents was, I did shift the content of smaller torrents into bigger torrents and created 20 torrents instead of 50.
Also 5 extra torrents were created for additions.
I still have the text files, so if you want something to do ...............
For instance this is the textfile for 1962-1963
001. [0.001 Original versions]
002. [0.001A Original versions]
003. [0.002 - 27 Oct 1962 (Curly Clayton Sound Studio, London)]
004. [0.002 Original versions]
005. [0.002A Original versions]
006. [0.002B Original versions]
007. [0.003 - 11 Mar 1963 (IBC Studios, London)]
008. [0.003 Original versions]
009. [0.004 Original versions]
010. [0.004A Original versions]
011. [0.004B Original versions]
012. [0.005 - 10 May 1963 (Olympic Sound Studios, London)]
013. [0.005 Original versions]
014. [0.008 - 9 Jul and around 18 Jul 1963 (Decca Studios, London)]
015. [0.008 Original versions]
016. [0.008A - 8 Aug 1963 (Decca Studios, London)]
017. [0.008A Original versions]
018. [0.009A Original versions]
019. [0.012 - 7 Oct 1963 (De Lane Lea Music Recording Studios, London)]
020. [0.012 Original versions]
021. [0.012A - Oct 1963 (Commercial Clip Recordings, IBC Studios, London)]
022. [0.013 - 26 Oct 1963 (Saturday Club, BBC Radio, London)]
023. [0.014A - 14 Nov 1963 (De Lane Lea Music Recording Studios, London)]
024. [0.015 20-21 Nov 1963 (Regent Sound Studios, London)]
025. [0.015A - 7 or 9 Dec 1963 (Regent Sound Studios, London)]
026. 50 Years Of Dirty Work.txt
note: Original versions mean songs by the original artists, later covered by the Rolling Stones.
The numbering of the files is by the TUG but the TUG is updated lately and numbering has shifted in the latest web version.
I did follow this numbering untill I got a mouse arm as well and made it easy for me to just add the files as the were in my HD.
I did not rename files track01...track02...and so on when artwork provided this information.
This TUG (in full T
uide) can be found here [aeppli.ch