Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Deleted
Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: April 21, 2019 23:28

Deleted

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-23 23:59 by ikikmanuel4.

Re: request for 'midimannz' Honk on DVD
Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: April 22, 2019 00:00

I´m already working on it.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: April 22, 2019 00:32

Thanks

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: April 22, 2019 03:49

Hey falo01, this is really promising. You do great stuff. Make sure you check out mentions and sources I've referred to at [iorr.org]

Date: April 22, 2019 10:23

stonesman87
Hey falo01, this is really promising. You do great stuff. Make sure you check out mentions and sources I've referred to at [iorr.org]

In case there is some misunderstanding: I will only do a compilation of the live bonus tracks!

Date: April 22, 2019 12:22

falo01
stonesman87

In case there is some misunderstanding: I will only do a compilation of the live bonus tracks!

Actually, even that would be good, in fact pretty much ideal, because only one of the ten live tracks on the YouTube page (tracks 37-46) has actual video, the rest being the generic title/background style. And still awaiting resolution of #39, which at the moment is still "Video unavailable" status. Therefore keep up the good work! thumbs up

Posted by: ikikmanuel4 ()
Date: April 22, 2019 14:01

falo01

What I meant in my first post is a DVD with all the clips (not with a static background but actual video material) and not only the live ones. But thanks anyway.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-04-22 17:14 by ikikmanuel4.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: April 22, 2019 19:25

THANKS! Can't wait.

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: April 22, 2019 19:34

will be available with official audio Falo?

Thanks in advanced!

Date: April 23, 2019 00:47

stonesman87
falo01
stonesman87

Actually, even that would be good, in fact pretty much ideal, because only one of the ten live tracks on the YouTube page (tracks 37-46) has actual video, the rest being the generic title/background style. And still awaiting resolution of #39, which at the moment is still "Video unavailable" status. Therefore keep up the good work! thumbs up

Hey falo01, a suggestion: How about adding the official album trailer (0:20) and the Out April 19 teaser (0:30) as bonus extras to your "Honk: The Live Videos" (my suggested/draft title) project?

Date: April 23, 2019 09:32

rogerriffin
will be available with official audio Falo?

Thanks in advanced!

thats the only thing that makes sense ;-)

Date: April 23, 2019 09:37

stonesman87
stonesman87
falo01
stonesman87

Hey falo01, a suggestion: How about adding the official album trailer (0:20) and the Out April 19 teaser (0:30) as bonus extras to your "Honk: The Live Videos" (my suggested/draft title) project?

I can do that.

Date: April 23, 2019 10:06

falo01
stonesman87
stonesman87
falo01
stonesman87

I can do that.

Cool thumbs up

Posted by: Krzysztof ()
Date: April 23, 2019 10:53

Great! I am waiting smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: April 23, 2019 23:44

thumbs up+thumbs up

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: April 24, 2019 02:40

Looking forward to this project very much. Great sound makes any video great!

Can you also make individual videos for those of us who watch everything on our computers and never burn DVDs? Maybe individual MP4s?

Much appreciated. I have a HDD with many individual videos. I can play the in groups or separately with VLC Media Player.

I've been collecting HONK graphics and photos if you want them?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2280
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home