Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Sepreating or enhancing instruments on stones tracks
Posted by: illyad ()
Date: February 21, 2019 13:30

Please excuse the wording of the post as I am not a tech savy guy, however, does anyone know if there is a program or process that would allow a listener to emphasis or isolate certain instrumental parts of Stones songs? I would like to make Stu's piano playing more prevalent when ever it presents itself. Actually I would also like to place some of his playing over other Stones tracks. I also like the idea of place guitar sols at different places. Any information on this topic would be appreciated as I am starting from ground zero.

Re: Sepreating or enhancing instruments on stones tracks
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: February 21, 2019 20:13

You might want to check out 'removing vocals' online.
Some folk use it to create Karaoke from original tracks, it removes the centre vocals
I use a DAW (Bandlab Sonar) and can 'paste the vocals' into a seperate track and cut and paste and move anywhere I wish
This type of processing is what you seek?

Re: Sepreating or enhancing instruments on stones tracks
Posted by: illyad ()
Date: February 22, 2019 15:15

That sounds like something I would like to look into. Do you have a link or any futher info?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home