Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

filefactory
Posted by: gtx8834 ()
Date: August 25, 2017 21:28

is there any deals on files factory does any no one know

Re: filefactory
Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 26, 2017 08:59

Dunno but Factory Girl is way cool ... workin' gals you know doin' their bit

ROCKMAN

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 26, 2017 19:47

There's always deals for File Factory. I don't know here to find them. Ask in the Hot Stuff section: [iorr.org]

Posted by: VOODOOSEBI ()
Date: August 27, 2017 20:44

The offers will show up when you visit their homepage and then click on buy premium, then a window will pop up with a special offer: one year for 39$. But this was two months ago, when I last visited their side. I don't know if the offer still exist..

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: August 28, 2017 20:14

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: August 29, 2017 05:20

I got 90 days for $19 recently...missed out on the $39 deal

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: August 29, 2017 11:09

According to their Fair Use Policy each premium account still only has 5TB. That was back in 2015, but they have not changed it.

"While the amount of storage space for Premium users is unlimited, if storage exceeds 5TB then files will automatically be removed as required in the following order until the amount of storage is less than 5TB:
Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 90 days ago.
Files which have never been downloaded which were uploaded more than 60 days ago.
Files which have not been downloaded in the past 60 days and were uploaded more than 30 days ago beginning with the oldest last downloaded date.
Files which have not been downloaded in the past 30 days and were uploaded more than 30 days ago beginning with the oldest last downloaded date.

A lifetime account is 199 USD which is pretty good value.
A quick calculation what that means having 5 accounts ......!
One of stonesvault accounts allready is lifetime and are reconsidering the number accounts we need.

If Stonesvault wants to keep all uploaded files available we must stay under 5TB per account.

Filefactory keeps changing offers and conditions.

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: August 29, 2017 15:47

I purchased the $39.00 deal last year.
Well worth it.
I didn't know I had 5TB of storage??

I was happy to download from FF and share on WT.
If I can get the same deal at expiry I'll renew my account.
I'll see about what I can do to host files there.

Posted by: mcp ()
Date: August 30, 2017 17:08

i had purchased a lifetime membership for $149, unlimited storage. it's worth it if they still offer that.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2017-08-30 17:09 by mcp.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1724
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home