Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

very 1st Rolling Stones fan club mags in UK circa 1963
Date: August 14, 2005 21:45

Hi folks,

I have absolutely no idea if anyone out there is interested in this sort of stuff but... I was back in the UK recently and in the attic of my mum's house I found a bunch my old Rolling Stones Fan Club magazines from the early 60's. Actually #1 to #20. These mags are in excellent condition. It is the original English Rolling Stones Fan Club. If anyone is interested and makes me a decent offer for this memorabilia I will part with these blasts from the past.

sincerely. aSF

Re: very 1st Rolling Stones fan club mags in UK circa 1963
Posted by: mattleeuk ()
Date: August 15, 2005 01:09

When you say excellent condition, do you mean they have no writting on them etc... email me on mattleeuk@gmail.com if you are wishing to sell. Where are you based?

Posted by: riccardo99 ()
Date: August 15, 2005 13:48

I would be interested too.Please let me know somwe more details.

Date: August 15, 2005 19:33

Hi, Yes the mags are in pristine condition, considering they are more than 40 yeard old. No writing on them at all. No torn pages or even turned down corners. Basically these mags have been sitting in a drawer in a plastic bag for the past 4 decades. Unfortunately these mags are in the UK and I now live in Taiwan. So I cannot post pictures of them at the moment, but if you were interested I could get them sent over to me. aSF

Date: August 16, 2005 08:33

I would like to understand if you are talking of the RS Monthly or not.

Date: August 16, 2005 12:31

Hi, Yes I think it was a monthly, but I honestly cannot remember. They were numbered. The magazine [all black and white no colour] started in I think 1964 or perhaps late 63. aST. If you or anyone else is seriously interested, I will try to get them sent over so I can take pics of them and post the pics to you.

aST

Date: August 16, 2005 13:37

Well if they are indeed the RS Monthly I have all of them.But please check because as far as I remember the Monthlies have colour covers.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2866
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home