Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

re-post by request: Marko's San Jose 20.4.1999 excellent soundboard,nicely remastered,artwork incl (wetransfer links valid until August 26th)
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: August 19, 2014 15:05

Marko's San Jose 20.4.1999 excellent soundboard,nicely remastered,artwork incl...

Valid until August 26th 2014

Download link:
[we.tl]

Chris from Belgium

Re: re-post by request: Marko's San Jose 20.4.1999 excellent soundboard,nicely remastered,artwork incl (wetransfer links valid until August 26th)
Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: August 19, 2014 15:14

Thanks!!

Re: re-post by request: Marko's San Jose 20.4.1999 excellent soundboard,nicely remastered,artwork incl (wetransfer links valid until August 26th)
Posted by: marko ()
Date: August 19, 2014 15:19

again? i think its not that GOOD...personally not pleased with quality...

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: August 19, 2014 15:28

marko
again? i think its not that GOOD...personally not pleased with quality...

People want it winking smiley

Chris from Belgium

Posted by: backtozero ()
Date: August 19, 2014 16:57

thanks just wondering if there is a link for the 21st as well? i have searched and found nothing

Posted by: Mabru ()
Date: August 19, 2014 19:51

thnx for this one

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 19, 2014 20:10

I'm not sure what Marko used for the source but his remasters are always a nice improvement. San Jose 1999 saw the best two concerts of the No Security tour.

San Jose have the best performances of "Moonlight Mile" and "I Got the Blues." They were both teriffic shows as I saw a lot of the No Security tour ad collected every version of No Security's "You Got the Silver" and I Got the Blues."

I remember "It's Only Rock and Roll" being different than other tours and a stellar version of the song at one of these shows. There was also a TV special which featured a great "It's Only Rock and Roll" in pieces from Chicago.

The best soundboard from San Jose 1999 was VGP's "Get Off My Cloud (VGP-298) which Marko remastered for us before." The entire recording didn't have great sound but much of it did.

Both shows were professionally video/audio recorded but never released. I hope these shows become available with the new group of shows on video being released. These show the Rolling Stones at their best!

"marko
again? i think its not that GOOD...personally not pleased with quality..."

Is there a better version? I enjoy it! Thanks for the upgrade!

Date: August 19, 2014 20:11

jeez,i would understant if you would still want those wolfgangs vaults recordings...winking smiley

Posted by: gipsy12 ()
Date: August 22, 2014 11:50

Thank you very much!

Date: August 22, 2014 12:04

problem with this recording is that the bottom sound is distorted,and its on the original mastertape,,no way to get rid off it,,but hopefully i got it away a bit.

Posted by: deardoctor ()
Date: August 22, 2014 22:26

audience sounds like a toilet wash and yes, it´s distorted, but hey, it´s soundboard. And the remastering has been carefully so thank you for all your work!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2423
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home