Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: Video Philadelphia June 18, 2013 - Tapehead2 Production DVD9 version on Wetransfer, valid until June 5th
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 29, 2014 20:37

With many thanks to exilestones for providing the URL for the torrent

The Rolling Stones
Wells Fargo Center
Philadelphia, PA
June 18, 2013

*** DVD9 VERSION ***

Many thanks to Nick C for the audio.

Get Off Of My Cloud
It's Only Rock 'n Roll (But I Like It)
Paint It Black
Gimme Shelter
Wild Horses
Dead Flowers
Emotional Rescue
Doom & Gloom
One More Shot
Honky Tonk Women
Band intros
You Got The Silver
Before They Make Me Run
Midnight Rambler
Miss You
Start Me Up
Tumbling Dice
Brown Sugar
Sympathy For The Devil
You Can't Always Get What You Want
Jumpin' Jack Flash
Satisfaction

Length: 2:22:54

Notes:
1) Video from first 1 min 11 sec (opening video) missing
2) Audio from first 3 min 18 sec (opening video) patched from Tapehead2 MK4 audio source: Schoeps MK4 > actives > Nbox > Sony M-10 (24/48)
3) 25 sec of video between It's Only Rock 'n Roll and Paint It Black missing, audio intact

Video (Tapehead2): Single cam audience: Sony HDR-CX520V (location-upper level)
Audio (Nicky C): AKG CK61's > Nbox > Sony PCM-M10 (location-pit)
FCE 4 > iDVD (Professional Quality 2-pass variable bit rate encoding) > disc image > Toast > DVD > MacThe Ripper (rip files, no re-encoding) > VIDEO_TS file

Media: One dual layer DVD (DVD+DL or DVD-DL)
Menu: Yes Chapters: Yes
Video: NTSC 16:9, 720x480, 29.97fps, VBR 8000
Audio: Stereo LPCM, 48kHz, 1536kbps

A Tapehead2 Production

Intended for free distribution and trade only, never for sale.
I don't care where this gets re-posted… just give credit where credit is due.
Please keep in mind that re-encoding will degrade the video quality.
Enjoy!

Part 1:

[we.tl]

Part 2:

[we.tl]

Part 3:

[we.tl]

Part 4:

[we.tl]

NOTE: This DVD requires a Dual Layer Disc for burning.

Chris from Belgium

Re: POST: Video Philadelphia June 18, 2013 - Tapehead2 Production DVD9 version on Wetransfer, valid until June 5th
Date: May 30, 2014 21:41

DVD5 version (from torrent) is being uploaded; hope to have rt finished today, will post links in a new thread.

Chris from Belgium

Re: POST: Video Philadelphia June 18, 2013 - Tapehead2 Production DVD9 version on Wetransfer, valid until June 5th
Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: May 31, 2014 16:40

Many thanks for sharing the dvd9 version coowouters. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but when i unpack it something is wrong. The four files look like this:

part 1 is 1.76 GB
part 2 is 1.9 GB
part 3 is 1.9 GB
part 3 is 1.71 GB

When i unpack them all the files become 7.21 Gb (i unpack each in a separate folder)

When i try to play file 1 it is complete only the menu is not working. The trackselection stops after Dead Flowers.

Is there a solution?

Date: May 31, 2014 20:37

barbabang
Many thanks for sharing the dvd9 version coowouters. Maybe i'm doing something wrong but when i unpack it something is wrong. The four files look like this:

part 1 is 1.76 GB
part 2 is 1.9 GB
part 3 is 1.9 GB
part 3 is 1.71 GB

When i unpack them all the files become 7.21 Gb (i unpack each in a separate folder)

When i try to play file 1 it is complete only the menu is not working. The trackselection stops after Dead Flowers.

Is there a solution?

I'm going to unpack and see what happens (will let you know here what the result is)

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 31, 2014 20:54

Let's see if I can help you out :-)

These rar files are made with winrar and I let winrar make rar files from the VIDEO_TS file. I gave up a maximum of 1.8 Gb per Rar file so Winrar automatically divided the complete VIDEO_TS file.

If you open part 1 with Winrar and designate 1 folder for the un-rarred files, winrar will put them all together. But to do that, all rar files have to be in one foldeer, so Winrar can find the next part. If one of the rar files is missing, Winrar will not be able to complete the VIDEO_TS folder and will (with some luck) only play the part it could decrypt.

So, put all rar files in the same folder, open part 1 with winrar (7-Zip should do fine too), when Winrar opens, you should see "VIDEO_TS"; extract that one to a folder of your choice and winrar will extract the complete VIDEO_TS file of de DVD9 to that folder.

Once that is done, put a double layer DVD in your burner and burn that VIDEO_TS folder. And that should be it.

Meanwhile my rar files are decrypted by Winrar, I checked the resulting VIDEO_TS folder (used VLC player) and all works (complete menu, all tracks).

So try it this way and let me know the result; maybe your downloaded files are corrupt and you'll have to try to repair them or download a second time.

Chris from Belgium

Date: June 1, 2014 00:37

Thank you for the answer. I'll give it a shot tomorrow and will let you know if it works.

Many thanks.

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: June 1, 2014 07:01

barbabang

part 1 is 1.76 GB
part 2 is 1.9 GB
part 3 is 1.9 GB
part 3 is 1.71 GB

Is there a solution?

Your part 1 is corrupt. must be 1.9 GB.
All work fine by me.

It' the same Philadelphia version shared by Rolling on last year, But dvd9... excellent!.

Thanks to all involved

Date: June 1, 2014 10:08

Neighbours
barbabang

part 1 is 1.76 GB

Your part 1 is corrupt. must be 1.9 GB.
All work fine by me.

It' the same Philadelphia version shared by Rolling on last year, But dvd9... excellent!.

Thanks to all involved
Didn't see that, you're right, should be 1.9 too!

Chris from Belgium

Date: June 1, 2014 12:40

Thanks for all the help, i dl part 1 again now.

Posted by: Fritz4You ()
Date: June 1, 2014 20:12

Thank you, Chris.
Great quality.
Who makes an artwork???

Cheers
Juergen

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 2, 2014 01:42

Fritz4You
Thank you, Chris.
Great quality.
Who makes an artwork???

Cheers
Juergen
I can provide some form two different creators.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 2, 2014 02:24

Artworks here until 8th June:
[we.tl]

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: June 7, 2014 18:56

sorry guys i miss this one,
please could anybody up again .....

thank you in advance

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1888
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home