Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

MCP Edit of The Stones In The Park v4
Posted by: mcp ()
Date: May 26, 2014 22:24

[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]

Updates:

Tightened more edits
Added audience 16mm films

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-03 17:19 by mcp.

Re: MCP Edit of The Stones In The Park v4
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 26, 2014 22:34

Thanks for upgrading this once again! smileys with beer

Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: May 26, 2014 22:38

Thank you for another class act!

Posted by: Rolling on ()
Date: May 26, 2014 23:18

Thanks again for another fine version, mcp. I will upload the next days Vol. 17 of the Stones Diaries at EL. There is another b/w Hyde Park included. maybe you can include it into the next (5th) version drinking smiley

Date: May 27, 2014 02:08

[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]
[www.filefactory.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-06-03 17:18 by mcp.

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: May 27, 2014 07:57

Like wow, I'm getting drunk with this absolute extravaganza of Hyde Park stuff. Uhhhh .... maybe a tiny bit more tweaking might be needed .... in, wait for it, a v5? Some of the extras clips differ in volume quite a bit from others, but maybe that's uncontrollable, I'll leave that up to you, mcp. I'm a bit disappointed at how the very start is chopped off, with Marianne and Nicholas coming down the steps to get into the car. I realize that's to overcome the whole thing illogically starting with the "Part Two" caption onscreen, but check this out - the Part Two caption fades off before the commentary starts with the words "2:30 p.m. ...". You could trim back to where "Part Two" goes off and give it a very short fade in, maybe 1 second long, which would make a much cleaner start to the commentary. Otherwise: thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-27 07:58 by stonesman87.

Posted by: intercepter ()
Date: May 27, 2014 12:53

Thanks,again MCPsmiling smiley

Date: May 27, 2014 15:06

stonesman87
Like wow, I'm getting drunk with this absolute extravaganza of Hyde Park stuff. Uhhhh .... maybe a tiny bit more tweaking might be needed .... in, wait for it, a v5? Some of the extras clips differ in volume quite a bit from others, but maybe that's uncontrollable, I'll leave that up to you, mcp. I'm a bit disappointed at how the very start is chopped off, with Marianne and Nicholas coming down the steps to get into the car. I realize that's to overcome the whole thing illogically starting with the "Part Two" caption onscreen, but check this out - the Part Two caption fades off before the commentary starts with the words "2:30 p.m. ...". You could trim back to where "Part Two" goes off and give it a very short fade in, maybe 1 second long, which would make a much cleaner start to the commentary. Otherwise: thumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

I agree 100%. For the next version, anticipating more material comes my way, I expect to add a title which can fade in gradually to the start.
All the best,
mcp

Posted by: stonesman87 ()
Date: May 27, 2014 15:30

mcp
stonesman87

I agree 100%. For the next version, anticipating more material comes my way, I expect to add a title which can fade in gradually to the start.
All the best,
mcp

Great. Don't forget to try to get the start going with the commentary starting with those opening words "2:30 p.m. ...". That would keep it as true as possible to the original. And even more extras to come? This will eventually put all the commercial releases to shame, big time. Maybe hold off releasing v5 until you reckon you've absolutely finished this terrific project. It's a really big download. I can handle it, but it takes me a few hours in total. Some users mightn't be so lucky with their speeds and download limits. Plus you must be taking a lot of time and using lots of your ISP plan allowance uploading these versions which really only need small upgrades. Maybe just give us all some updates on progress towards "the final" version, then let it loose. Your decision, of course. It'll be worth the wait. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-27 15:34 by stonesman87.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 27, 2014 15:42

stonesman87
mcp
stonesman87

All the best,
mcp

Great. Don't forget to try to get the start going with the commentary starting with those opening words "2:30 p.m. ...". That would keep it as true as possible to the original. And even more extras to come? This will eventually put all the commercial releases to shame, big time. Maybe hold off releasing v5 until you reckon you've absolutely finished this terrific project. It's a really big download. I can handle it, but it takes me a few hours in total. Some users mightn't be so lucky with their speeds and download limits. Plus you must be taking a lot of time and using lots of your ISP plan allowance uploading these versions which really only need small upgrades. Maybe just give us all some updates on progress towards "the final" version, then let it loose. Your decision, of course. It'll be worth the wait. thumbs up

thumbs up

Date: May 27, 2014 16:23

stonesman87
mcp
stonesman87

All the best,
mcp

Gotcha. i have a 100Mbit connection, so no problem with me sharing new versions, but I do have to consider those with less bandwidth.

i appreciate ALL comments and criticisms. It is my pleasure to share with the IORR community.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1961
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home