Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Post: MCP's Hyde Park 69 DVD9 : Wetransfer valid untill May 24th
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 18, 2014 18:06

With many, many thanks to MCP, who not only torrented his work, but also went through the trouble to upload the files to Wetransfer,
I can offer his DVD both in rar and zip.001 format (the last one is best opened with 7 Zip, as it is the split version and you'll have to download all parts before you can unzip them)

For more information read MCP's posts here:

[www.iorr.org] and the next page.

For those interested, contact me at christiaan.wouters@telenet.be

Do NOT post your e-mail address here!

put Stones Hyde V2 RAR or Stones Hyde V2 ZIP in the subject line Please, put one (zip) or the other (rar) together with "Stones Hyde V2". It will make it easier for me and faster for you!

Thanks again to MCP for his efforts!!!!!!!

Chris from Belgium

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-18 21:03 by coowouters.

Re: Post: MCP's Hyde Park 69 DVD9 : Wetransfer valid untill May 24th
Posted by: barbabang ()
Date: May 18, 2014 19:35

Hats of to you MCP. Great peace of work. Many thanks coowouters for making available the artwork.

Much appreciated. Any chance for artwork for MSG 69?

Posted by: mcp ()
Date: May 18, 2014 20:37

MSG artwork: MSG69

slightly updated Hyde Park artwork: [drive.google.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-18 20:49 by mcp.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 18, 2014 21:42

Fantastic. I am waiting. winking smiley

Date: May 18, 2014 22:07

Downloading now. Thanks again to all involved!

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: May 19, 2014 17:53

I think this really is a must have!

Chris from Belgium

Date: May 19, 2014 22:42

coowouters
I think this really is a must have!

Thanks!

Posted by: no satisfaction ()
Date: May 20, 2014 11:45

Fantastic work !!!!
Thank you to Chris and MCP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-20 11:47 by no satisfaction.

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: May 21, 2014 12:38

I want to do a booklet for a hyde park 69 dvd. Her is the front. Can you tell me the used font on your cover?. Have you the MCP logo in better resolution

Date: May 21, 2014 15:10

Neighbours
I want to do a booklet for a hyde park 69 dvd. Her is the front. Can you tell me the used font on your cover?. Have you the MCP logo in better resolution

The font is Impact.
Logo is here: [drive.google.com]

Date: May 21, 2014 17:42

mcp
Neighbours

The font is Impact.

Thanks. Booklets will be finish in a few days (3 or 4)

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: May 21, 2014 18:58

Neighbours
mcp
Neighbours

The font is Impact.

Thanks. Booklets will be finish in a few days (3 or 4)

GREAT!
Would you please make also a cover for the MCP first version (DVD 5)...we don't have cover for that.
TIA

Date: May 21, 2014 19:18

My intention is to match the speed of the French DVD extras to the YouTube footage (or vice versa) and re-do the disc so that those two songs have the best quality where possible.

That will render v1 and v2 obsolete.
The question is, when will I do this? possibly this weekend (a long holiday weekend!)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-21 19:20 by mcp.

Date: May 21, 2014 19:41

mcp
My intention is to match the speed of the French DVD extras to the YouTube footage (or vice versa) and re-do the disc so that those two songs have the best quality where possible.

The question is, when will I do this? possibly this weekend (a long holiday weekend!)

Great news! We will look forward to your new work! Take your time and enjoy the process! And thanks in advance! thumbs up

I watched yerterday your versions 1 and 2 and like them both, of course the second is a big upgrade so it is worth having them all...at least for me and a pair of crazy collectors! drinking smiley

Cheers!
smileys with beer

Date: May 21, 2014 19:48

Of course version 3 will be "a must have" as Chris from Belgium have said concerning v2!!!

Date: May 21, 2014 20:32

Quique-stone
mcp

Great news! We will look forward to your new work! Take your time and enjoy the process! And thanks in advance! thumbs up

I watched yerterday your versions 1 and 2 and like them both, of course the second is a big upgrade so it is worth having them all...at least for me and a pair of crazy collectors! drinking smiley

Cheers!
smileys with beer

Yes, version 2 that I have is certainly great, but my ideal would be to integrate the stuff from the Joint Trip HP into version 3, so that we have all the music and videos that are available (and then Sympathy For The Devil in complete audio). Well, I guess I'm over-asking now. cool smiley

Date: May 21, 2014 21:02

kleermaker
Quique-stone
mcp

Cheers!
smileys with beer

Yes, version 2 that I have is certainly great, but my ideal would be to integrate the stuff from the Joint Trip HP into version 3, so that we have all the music and videos that are available (and then Sympathy For The Devil in complete audio). Well, I guess I'm over-asking now. cool smiley

You're not overasking, it's just that the Jointrip disc is what prompted me to make mine. i have no desire to watch still pictures. I had made my MSG69 disc before I saw the Jointrip, and feel the same way about that.
Just use the Jointrip Hyde as "Disc 2" of my disc.

Posted by: maremma ()
Date: May 22, 2014 20:30

Mille mercis à MCP et CHRIS (from Belgium) smileys with beer

Date: May 22, 2014 22:54

I can;'t figure out how to speed up the YouTube footage to match the speed of the French DVD.
Can anyone help and send me a speed corrected copy?

Date: May 23, 2014 00:21

mcp
I can;'t figure out how to speed up the YouTube footage to match the speed of the French DVD.
I can't help but French dvd is Pal/secam (25images per second). may be youtube is NTSC (29 images per secondes). Have you try a conversion pal to ntsc ?

Date: May 23, 2014 01:26

Neighbours
mcp
I can't help but French dvd is Pal/secam (25images per second). may be youtube is NTSC (29 images per secondes). Have you try a conversion pal to ntsc ?

The difference is more than that. I'm estimating that the YouTube footage needs to be played at 1.2 times the speed. Not sure, but 1.1 seemed slow still. But I'll try it!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-23 01:40 by mcp.

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: May 23, 2014 06:01

"mcp
I can;'t figure out how to speed up the YouTube footage to match the speed of the French DVD."

Just use the video speed control in AVS Video Editor. Speed Control Info

WeTransfer

Date: May 23, 2014 06:07

Did you see if the other Stones in the Park AVBF-22866 video with bonus tracks is the correct speed?

Date: May 23, 2014 14:57

The "AVBF" disc is the same as the French DVD and incomplete. I'll try the AVS Video Editor - thanks!

Date: May 23, 2014 19:47

mcp
The "AVBF" disc is the same as the French DVD and incomplete. I'll try the AVS Video Editor - thanks!

OK, I was thinking the speed may be different than the French DVD. I uploaded it again anyway.

WeTransfer

WeTransfer

Date: May 23, 2014 23:46

Well, I tried merging the French DVD and YouTube versions of Stray Cat and No Expectation. I'm not 100% happy with the results as I could not get the speeds perfect and the audio is different sounding. The AVS Video Editor will speed it up 1.25x but no value between 1.0 and 1.25, so I tried slowing it down to 0.9 then speeding it up 1.25, but that wasn't good - still off. So I tried slowing it down to 0.8 then speeding it up to 1.25 and this is the result. i also noticed that the cameras on the YouTube is not the same as the ones on the French DVD for No Expectations. i will take another look at the AVBF version.

Please check this out and let me know if you want to see this in the DVD. Again, I'm not 100% happy with it, but starting to prefer it just because of the quality. It's only the 2 songs, under 500MB.
[new version in progress - link posted soon]

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-24 18:12 by mcp.

Posted by: werther2003 ()
Date: May 24, 2014 13:38

@ mcp

After looking over your DVD I've noticed that "Beat Club news" insn't complete on your DVD, the last 84 seconds are missing. You can find the complete version (from BC 45 - August 2 1969) on my DVD "The Sixties" (ZitRock ZR-DVD-RST-12-02) - see here:
[www.iorr.org]

Date: May 24, 2014 16:21

mcp
Well, I tried merging the French DVD and YouTube versions of Stray Cat and No Expectation. I'm not 100% happy with the results as I could not get the speeds perfect and the audio is different sounding. The AVS Video Editor will speed it up 1.25x but no value between 1.0 and 1.25, so I tried slowing it down to 0.9 then speeding it up 1.25, but that wasn't good - still off. So I tried slowing it down to 0.8 then speeding it up to 1.25 and this is the result. i also noticed that the cameras on the YouTube is not the same as the ones on the French DVD for No Expectations. i will take another look at the AVBF version.

Please check this out and let me know if you want to see this in the DVD. Again, I'm not 100% happy with it, but starting to prefer it just because of the quality. It's only the 2 songs, under 500MB.
[drive.google.com]

I like the sound of the first part (until 2:58) and the last part (from 7:04 on) the most. The film is a bit dark though during that parts. It's not an easy job, but much appreciated!

Date: May 24, 2014 17:48

werther2003
@ mcp

After looking over your DVD I've noticed that "Beat Club news" insn't complete on your DVD, the last 84 seconds are missing. You can find the complete version (from BC 45 - August 2 1969) on my DVD "The Sixties" (ZitRock ZR-DVD-RST-12-02) - see here:
[www.iorr.org]

Thank you. My source for Beat Club News was the official Beat Club box set, and I now see that I cut it too soon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2014-05-24 17:49 by mcp.

Date: May 25, 2014 00:31

Note: new version is here: [www.iorr.org]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2263
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home