Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

One Artwork request for Mr.D
Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: September 6, 2013 19:11

Got a small request for you Mr.D
I like your artworks, they are probably the best I have ever seen.
About the 2012 shows, you made the 2 London ones and Newark II.Maybe I have missed something but I haven't seen a Newark I (1213) circulating.
So if you could make one at you time it will be much appreciated
Thanks winking smiley

HMN

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-07 00:56 by Honestman.

Re: One Artwork request for MrD
Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: September 7, 2013 00:04

Apparently it's a different MrD Honestman.

But I agree with you about the artwork, fantastic stuff.

Date: September 7, 2013 00:46

You're right it's Mr.D winking smiley

HMN

Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: September 7, 2013 02:02

Honestman

If you care to take the word of disHonestman. Which I personally would not. To me, his integrity ranks below that of a politician or used car salesman. And those cheesy smiling face winks and the bold-for-no-reason text is irritating.

But it's your choice, man. Take your pick.

Posted by: MILKYWAY ()
Date: September 7, 2013 02:05

misterfrias
Honestman

If you care to take the word of disHonestman. Which I personally would not. To me, his integrity ranks below that of a politician or used car salesman. And those cheesy smiling face winks and the bold-for-no-reason text is irritating.

I feel your pain. winking smiley

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: September 7, 2013 02:06

misterfrias
Honestman

Why the hell you dissin' Honestman...he's my cousin and I wont have it. Thats BS...

Date: September 7, 2013 02:23

Munichhilton
...he's my cousin...
Minnie winking smiley

HMN

Date: September 7, 2013 03:42

Munichhilton
Why the hell you dissin' Honestman...he's my cousin and I wont have it. Thats BS...

Hey Corky, you need to know what you are talking about before you open your piehole.

Your "cousin" attacked me on this board, calling me names and even using the "f" word. A board that bv puts up out of generosity. A board seen by many people who are under 18 years of age.

Absolutely shameful. If he was Asian, he would be obligated to disembowel himself.

Date: September 7, 2013 11:52

misterfrias
Honestman

If only we had a PM system here. Then people could abuse each other (or themselves) in private.

Anyway, who's taking the word of anyone? He made a request, the only statments that he made were about the quality of Mr.D's artwork, and I can see that for myself, and that it's a different MrD, which it is - I asked him myself.

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 7, 2013 13:42

misterfrias
Honestman

You are grounded for the weekend, mister. Lucky you that I'm not banning.

I would guess that you're just jealous at his fantastic webpage/messageboard and picture-archieve. Can't blame you for that. I hate his collection to the guts too!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-07 14:02 by Erik_Snow.

Date: September 7, 2013 15:33

Who's corky? Did I miss an episode?

Date: September 7, 2013 20:22

Erik_Snow

I would guess that you're just jealous at his fantastic webpage/messageboard and picture-archieve. Can't blame you for that. I hate his collection to the guts too!

Reported as being "delusional"

Corky = MunichHilton. When you say special things, you get a special nickname. Enjoy it - you certainly earned it!

Date: September 7, 2013 21:01

misterfrias
Erik_Snow

Corky = MunichHilton. When you say special things, you get a special nickname. Enjoy it - you certainly earned it!

Thats completely cool! Thank you. I appreciate the special attention. You're not so bad...

Re: One Artwork request for Mr.D
Date: September 7, 2013 21:47

That's just unfair. Why don't we all get nicknames?
Actually, I don't think that MunichHilton is even his real name, it's more of a nickname, which means he gets two.
And we don't even get one to share. sad smiley

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: September 7, 2013 22:09

misterfrias
Erik_Snow

You reported ME ?

That is funny. Let's see what BV will do.

Date: September 7, 2013 23:07

JimmyShelter
That's just unfair. Why don't we all get nicknames?
Actually, I don't think that MunichHilton is even his real name, it's more of a nickname, which means he gets two.
And we don't even get one to share. sad smiley

Keep quiet. Don't ruin this for me...you'll get a name in time...keep Claude quiet too...

Date: September 7, 2013 23:35

Sorry Corky, not another word ... and Claude's a good cat, he can keep a secret.

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: September 8, 2013 00:53

JimmyShelter
Sorry Corky, not another word ... and Claude's a good cat, he can keep a secret.

Hey, my new stray cat was called Claude last week, he's Spooky this week but Corky's a good name, wasn't there a real Corky the Cat?

Yes, Korky the cat................ [en.wikipedia.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-08 00:53 by EddieByword.

Date: September 8, 2013 03:09

Erik_Snow
You reported ME ?

That is funny. Let's see what BV will do.

Yeah, please keep us posted as to what happens. We'll be waiting here for an update.

Maybe you can email bv directly? In your email, which should be a minimum of five pages, you can explain to bv that I was being mean to you and you had to retaliate. That's a great idea, man!

[btw, I didn't really report you. The key word for that sentence is "delusional." It's a joke which I didn't think needed explaining].

Posted by: MisterDee ()
Date: September 8, 2013 04:54

don't know about Newark I, but certanly didn't make any sleeve for it. Don't have it in my collection, and in such a mess with these new shows i don't remember if it was even recorded (properly, or in full lenght). But i could make a sleeve, of course, eager to contribute a bit, just need complete info (i could take it from Nico, but prefer to get full information, tracklisting, numbers, tape, remastered by etc.). Of course, i'll design it slightly different than these three (just in case Falo release it for MfG, then i'll continue with the pattern i use for 2012 shows)

btw. my apologies to original Mr.D, i'm a fake one here, got this nickname in 2001. from my Risk Disc friend for whom i made several sleeves. My name starts with D, so it was a natural thing. My friends at school teased me way back in late 80's for being a huge Stones fan: Here comes Mister D!!!). Made so many artworks under that nick, so i decided to stay MrD. When i registered i didn't know that here is a real Mr.D, so had trouble with user name (wasn't informed well), but i think it's ok for you all to have two D's, we're stronger united spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Cheers smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-08 04:58 by MisterDee.

Date: September 8, 2013 09:06

Thanks for the reply MisterDee and sorry too for the MisterDee confusion.The info I got for this DVD are the ones I have in the text file from Dime torrent below :

Rolling Stones
Prudential Center
Newark, New Jersey
December 13, 2012

audio: (Markbot) Core-Sound High End Binaurals DPA4061 > battery box (flat) > R09; 1,536 bit LPCM
video: ((Vandiego Dave) Sony HX9V, NTSC 16:9 1920X1080, 59 fps (down-converted to SD) 2-pass VBR encoding - 6.2K avg, 8.2K max, 1K min; NTSC 16:9
audio/video synching and DVD authoring: Silver Stallion

1. intro & Gorilla Drums
2. Get Off Of My Cloud
3. The Last Time
4. It's Only Rock 'n' Roll
5. Paint It Black
6. Gimme Shelter
7. Respectable
8. Wild Horses
9. Around & Around
10. Doom And Gloom
11. One More Shot
12. Miss You
13. Honky Tonk Women
14. band member intros
15. Before They Make Me Run
16. Happy
17. Midnight Rambler with Mick Taylor
18. Start Me Up
19. Tumbling Dice
20. Brown Sugar
21. Sympathy For The Devil
22. You Can't Always Get What You Want
23. Jumping Jack Flash
24. Satisfaction

Mick Jagger - vox, harmonica
Keith Richards - guitar, vox, b.vox
Ronnie Wood - guitar, b.vox
Charlie Watts - drums, percussion
Darryl Jones - bass
Bobby Keys - tenor saxophone
Tim Ries - saxophone
Chuck Leavell - keys
Lisa Fischer - b.vox
Bernard Fowler - b.vox
John Mayer - guitar (on "Respectable")
Mick Taylor - guitar (on "Midnight Rambler")
The Choir Of Trinity Wall Street - vox (on "You Can't Always Get What You Want")

I had to make a choice regarding whether I synched the audio with the actual stage performance - or with the big screen - because they were way out of synch with each other (off by over roughly 1/5 of a second). I chose to synch the audio to the performers on the stage.

A huge thanks to Markbot and Vandiego Dave for recording this show! They spent thousands of dollars to go to the show and instead of enjoying it to the fullest - they quietly made sure they captured it for everyone to enjoy.

Do it your way , I know it will kick ass and again thanks thumbs up

HMN

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: September 8, 2013 11:52

MisterDee
Of course, i'll design it slightly different than these three (just in case Falo release it for MfG, then i'll continue with the pattern i use for 2012 shows)

Cheers smileys with beer

don`t worry D., I won`t work on Newark I. Guitards blu ray is perfect and since
the NYCBC recording is lost, there is no sense on working on this show for me.

Date: September 9, 2013 02:06

And JimmyShelter got the chance to pipe in his two-pence about something he knows nothing about. We all know the type. eye rolling smiley

Okay, JS, you can go back to dancing "chow-chow-chow" with your cat.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-09-09 02:09 by misterfrias.

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1505
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home