Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Rolling Stones 2013-07-13 Hyde Park JimmyShelter Matrix on Wetransfer
Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 20, 2013 18:36

Can I join the party? I've brought this along.

My webvan / bol (sb remaster) matrix.

full size artwork in rar file.

Thanks to tapers / uploaders & remasterers smileys with beer

WeTransfer
Available until 27 July, 2013

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-20 22:03 by JimmyShelter.

Re: Rolling Stones 2013-07-13 Hyde Park JimmyShelter Matrix on Wetransfer
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 20, 2013 18:42

This is really great, thanks for putting your "magic touch" too and sharing your work here! Much appreciated! smileys with beer

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 20, 2013 18:54

Thanks a bunch, will download and put on the 50th archive!

Out of curiosity what were the steps to do the matrix? I tried syncing my 3D video of the 6th the other day to my audio recording and it was a nightmare...of course the video had a lot of cut ins and outs but still. I don't think I made any cuts in the audio for my recording of the 13th (unlike the 6th where there was a bit of chit chat around me I had to remove) and if Bol/SB didn't make any either you had an uninterrupted show to work with ;-)

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: July 20, 2013 19:27

gotdablouse
Thanks a bunch, will download and put on the 50th archive!

Out of curiosity what were the steps to do the matrix? I tried syncing my 3D video of the 6th the other day to my audio recording and it was a nightmare...of course the video had a lot of cut ins and outs but still. I don't think I made any cuts in the audio for my recording of the 13th (unlike the 6th where there was a bit of chit chat around me I had to remove) and if Bol/SB didn't make any either you had an uninterrupted show to work with ;-)

There were a couple of short gaps in the bol/sb source.
I use Wavelab's Montage window, where I can lay out the two tracks one above the other, so I can see and hear what's going on. I find something I can identify, like somebody introducing the band, and drag one file along to match the other, then I can zoom in and get them both synced together, drum beats are good for that, you can see and hear them. When I notice that they have gone out of sync, I find where the gap is, split the file, and re-sync them again in the same way.
These digital recordings are great though, because you don't get any speed variations, not like trying to sync cassette sources - which is a REAL nightmare. I've given up on that many times eye rolling smiley

I've just got my broadband upgaded as well so I can upload much faster now, hence the WeTransfer. It will be in the Vault on FileFactory as well.

Posted by: SirMuddy ()
Date: July 20, 2013 19:29

Many Thanks JimmyShelter! smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 20, 2013 19:40

Thank you!

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: July 20, 2013 19:49

Thank you

Test with my soft version

Street Fighting Man
[mega.co.nz]

Thank for the Idea an Wolfmeister !!!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: July 20, 2013 21:31

Thank you for this great version. Are you also gonna matrix the 6th July Hyde Park show?

Date: July 20, 2013 21:53

spunky
Thank you for this great version. Are you also gonna matrix the 6th July Hyde Park show?

I was happy with the wb version that I remastered (in the Stones Vault), I normally only make a matrix if I'm not happy with what I can get from a single source, and if a matrix works better, they don't always.
I can upload some of my earlier stuff to wetransfer now if people want them.

JimmyShelter Remasters

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-20 22:25 by JimmyShelter.

Date: July 20, 2013 23:37

Thanks for explaining the process and I started listening a bit tonight on my "speed walk" and it sounds good indeed, I still hear my friends too ;-) There's a bit of "echo" at times, not sure where Bol was located but since I was front row there would be some slight delay if he was far back. It could also be the monitors on the side of the catwalk kicking in.

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: July 21, 2013 00:11

gotdablouse
I still hear my friends too ;-) There's a bit of "echo" at times, not sure where Bol was located but since I was front row there would be some slight delay if he was far back. It could also be the monitors on the side of the catwalk kicking in.

I thought they must be your friends, they sounded French smiling smiley
'recorder from the standing area in front of the grandstand/disabled platform' is what it says in the bol info file, not sure where that is exactly.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: July 21, 2013 12:43

Stonesvault link
[www.filefactory.com]

Date: July 21, 2013 13:30

JimmyShelter
gotdablouse
I still hear my friends too ;-) There's a bit of "echo" at times, not sure where Bol was located but since I was front row there would be some slight delay if he was far back. It could also be the monitors on the side of the catwalk kicking in.

I thought they must be your friends, they sounded French smiling smiley
'recorder from the standing area in front of the grandstand/disabled platform' is what it says in the bol info file, not sure where that is exactly.

That would be to the right while facing the stage, not too far away :

These "papa" and "papy" for Keith are priceless ;-)

Finished listening to the matrix on my morning "speed walk" and it's terrific, thanks again for putting it together. It's now in the "50th Archive" on mega, direct link : [mega.co.nz]

--------------

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1996
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home