Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Delete
Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: July 1, 2013 16:40

I would just like to say something this mishap is my fault i did not give bootleg rambler credit but i did not sell them or alter them in anyway

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-06 00:30 by Godxofxrock9.

Re: Post: Voodoo Lounge Tour Memorial - European Tour Edition Last Show Of The Tour
Posted by: mescalero ()
Date: July 2, 2013 15:56

Hi Godxofxrock9,

Thank you for sharing. Much appreciated.
Any Chance of getting the ''US Voodoo Lounge Tour Memorial'' edition?

mescalero

Re: Post: Voodoo Lounge Tour Memorial - European Tour Edition Last Show Of The Tour
Date: July 2, 2013 17:30

mescalero
Hi Godxofxrock9,

Thank you for sharing. Much appreciated.
Any Chance of getting the ''US Voodoo Lounge Tour Memorial'' edition?

mescalero
Yeah i could get it up sometime

Date: July 2, 2013 21:17

Delete

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-02 23:58 by Godxofxrock9.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 2, 2013 23:13

Godxofxrock9
I Got the bootleg from this site [bootleg-rambler.blogspot.com]

YEAH, I suspected that! Please Godxofxrock9, have in mind next time to tell us where it comes from (as much info as possible).

Re: Delete
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 3, 2013 15:12

What's with all these "delete" messages? Have you been asked to pull your links somehow?

Date: July 3, 2013 15:19

gotdablouse
What's with all these "delete" messages? Have you been asked to pull your links somehow?
yes i have

Date: July 3, 2013 16:53

Godxofxrock9
gotdablouse
yes i have

Why???
Would you please let us know why?
Were they your own links or not?
confused smiley

Date: July 3, 2013 17:00

Quique-stone
Godxofxrock9
gotdablouse
yes i have

Why???
confused smiley
they were my links but i took the stuff from some where else and the guy got mad at me so i removed them

Date: July 3, 2013 17:16

Godxofxrock9
Quique-stone
Godxofxrock9
gotdablouse
yes i have

Why???
confused smiley
they were my links but i took the stuff from some where else and the guy got mad at me so i removed them

OK, thanks for answering me and letting us know.

Date: July 4, 2013 22:37

But these were links to free download sites like Mega or wetransfer, right? That doesn't really make sense :-(

Date: July 4, 2013 22:49

gotdablouse
But these were links to free download sites like Mega or wetransfer, right? That doesn't really make sense :-(
I understand you perfectly!
Maybe next time you can ask him or anybody first...don't know, just an idea!
But as I said before, please add all the info you have got: you know: source, lineage, label, etc, etc, etc.

Date: July 5, 2013 00:58

Yeah I've seen people redistribute stuff (including some of my recordings) without the info.txt file and that clearly is wrong (and there's no good reason to do that), I don't know if Godxofxrock9 had done that though.

The consensus on Dime (which has to have the strictest rules/tapers) is that an untouched torrent can be redistributed on free download sites. Currently these would include wetransfer and mega.

Posted by: Argentino ()
Date: July 5, 2013 05:16

Well i can see the point on the "let the .txt file and/or the name of the orignal uploader, don't convert to MP3 format, etc" but... if someone don't want to see his own stuff shared elsewhere on the net, the solution is simply, DON'T SHARE ANYTHING EVER, otherwise is a kind of non sense copyrights things!!!

To me: unofficial aud/vids on the internet can be owned by everyone, since internet is a free speach (or so) space, in fact, since every bootleg released by some recordlaber can be easily downloaded by everyone, What it can be wrong on reupload something else on another site?? Isn't it a little egocentric?

Martín

Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: July 5, 2013 18:49

Argentino
Well i can see the point on the "let the .txt file and/or the name of the orignal uploader, don't convert to MP3 format, etc" but... if someone don't want to see his own stuff shared elsewhere on the net, the solution is simply, DON'T SHARE ANYTHING EVER, otherwise is a kind of non sense copyrights things!!!

To me: unofficial aud/vids on the internet can be owned by everyone, since internet is a free speach (or so) space, in fact, since every bootleg released by some recordlaber can be easily downloaded by everyone, What it can be wrong on reupload something else on another site?? Isn't it a little egocentric?

Martín

Internet = unlimited copy.

Then you can also respect original uploader's work by including text file, giving infos on source, info on whether the original file has been altered...

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 5, 2013 19:52

Hmm,

bootleg-rambler.blogspot.com
Very Good Audience Recording (Amazing!!)
Artworks included. These great works by Neighbours, Thanks!

I'm wondering if Neighbours was asked if his artwork could be used there?

Date: July 5, 2013 20:49

JimmyShelter
Hmm,

bootleg-rambler.blogspot.com
Very Good Audience Recording (Amazing!!)
Artworks included. These great works by Neighbours, Thanks!

I'm wondering if Neighbours was asked if his artwork could be used there?
Well said Claude!

Date: July 5, 2013 21:30

He's a clever cat mate smiling smiley

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 5, 2013 21:44

Uploaded, the covers are Internet property , no more mine. I like working with the pictures when I hear the concert. I find the JimmyShelter artworks (or Kream and Stretonbull) so amazing als your remaster or your matrix. I would like to have so much talents als you. I don't have. I can only play with photoshop.

Date: July 5, 2013 22:17

That's very kind. Thank you.
But I think you are too modest, a lot of people appreciate your work.
And, I don't think anybody has stolen my artwork smiling smiley

My real point though, was that if you hadn't actually given your permission for that site to use your artwork then it was a bit out of order for them to come down on Godxofxrock9 so hard for doing exactly the same thing.

I will rmember the name of bootleg-rambler.blogspot.com thumbs down

Date: July 5, 2013 22:55

--->"My real point though, was that if you hadn't actually given your permission for that site to use your artwork then it was a bit out of order for them to come down on Godxofxrock9 so hard for doing exactly the same thing."

I Thinks it's als the alt warez war in the eighty. A warez group uploaded an archive and fake warez group published the link als their upload.

I want one thing, only: The Rolling Stones Universe may get the Rolling Stone Music. Iorr.org is the best for this. I thank bootleg-rambler.blogspot.com To give me credit for the covers but I like better he gives credit to Iorr.org forum.
There is no "neighbours signature" on artworks, only Gregory the gorilla Tongue and the credit to dime and iorr.org uploader.

I don't know if agreement is possibe between Godxofxrock9 and bootleg-rambler.blogspot.com but an info by exemple "this blog share this recording", there would be no problem.

(never so long wrote in english. Sorry for this bad post)

Date: July 5, 2013 23:12

Yes I get your point Neighbours.
Take it but give credit to whoever or wherever you got it from. thumbs up

Date: July 5, 2013 23:17

smileys with beer
JimmyShelter
Yes I get your point Neighbours.
Take it but give credit to whoever or wherever you got it from. thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2275
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home