Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 5 of 7
Re: Glastonbury full show DVD
Posted by: Satfanatic ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:12

if anyone wants to make an offer post your email and i will contact you. thanks

Posted by: basti ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:14

Posted by: Dan ()

I'd donate $10 to a general fund. I'd also get a big enough flash drive and offer to torrent the raw stream. Someone else can figure out how to make DVD's.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()

basti
The First Step, the Audio Part for us smiling smiley >grinning smiley<

Good, basti, please make your donation! Be you the first step.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-04 23:19 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:19

john1
easy now people. Remember, a deal has to be worked out here as Satfanatic is looking to recoup some funds here to help offset cost for getting the equipment to grab the raw stream. So........hopefully something will be worked out

Cheers thumbs up smiling bouncing smiley

I didn't understand what kind of deal has to be worked out with Satfanatic, but you can count me in it. smileys with beer

Posted by: basti ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:19

Make all members an offer, or a User an offer

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:23

Posted by: stonesvault ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:25

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:29

Satfanatic. please let us know how much you estimate to earn with this, so some people here could donate to reach the amount, here are many many regulars and very much others who only download, and many others whom download and unfortunately sell the material.

Many regulars we are to share and spread the live shows for free, this time we are able to donate.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-05 00:07 by rogerriffin.

Posted by: Jackglfc ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:43

muse123987@gmail.com

I'm also will to contribute to a fund to purchase the stream. Is it worth us all chipping and purchasing memory sticks?

We can all have the 15gb original and post a compressed version for the vault

Posted by: Mr.D ()
Date: July 4, 2013 23:50

Dan
I'd donate $10 to a general fund. I'd also get a big enough flash drive and offer to torrent the raw stream. Someone else can figure out how to make DVD's.
Dan,
I've paid this guy $155.00 for a copy of this...he is going to send them to me this way:what i will do is compress the original ts into 4 zip files so they go onto dvd discs. you can then transfer to your hdd and uncompress to the original file. Its 16gigs altogether, I'm going to try to make a bluray out of it and compress it onto a DVD9...I have never torrented anything on DIME(believe it or not!)

Posted by: john1 ()
Date: July 5, 2013 00:02

Mr.D
Dan
Dan,
I've paid this guy $155.00 for a copy of this...he is going to send them to me this way:what i will do is compress the original ts into 4 zip files so they go onto dvd discs. you can then transfer to your hdd and uncompress to the original file. Its 16gigs altogether, I'm going to try to make a bluray out of it and compress it onto a DVD9...I have never torrented anything on DIME(believe it or not!)

Mr D

Fantastic that you have been able to work out a deal.
By any chance would you possibly share the 16GB TS file? Maybe the fund could be done to help repay you and then you possibly share the 16GB file. This way if people wanted to then compres it afterwards into DVD/Blueray the original file untouched could be used.

Just a thought/question

Thx

Date: July 5, 2013 00:42

john1
Mr.D
Dan
Dan,

Mr D

Fantastic that you have been able to work out a deal.
By any chance would you possibly share the 16GB TS file? Maybe the fund could be done to help repay you and then you possibly share the 16GB file. This way if people wanted to then compres it afterwards into DVD/Blueray the original file untouched could be used.

Just a thought/question

Thx
I'm thinking about putting it on Dropbox or someplace where people can get the raw files from. Lots of bright minds on this board...any other idea's? I feel like a kid on Christmas!smiling smiley

Date: July 5, 2013 00:47

enjoy the show guys. i came in peace, i'll leave in peace. You got what you wanted. I got what i wanted. Peace love and rock n roll

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: July 5, 2013 01:29

MrD, i´m trying to contact you, please let me know your email address.

thanks

Date: July 5, 2013 02:17

rogerriffin
MrD, i´m trying to contact you, please let me know your email address.

thanks

rmccombsii@att.net

Posted by: john1 ()
Date: July 5, 2013 03:33

Thx[/quote]
I'm thinking about putting it on Dropbox or someplace where people can get the raw files from. Lots of bright minds on this board...any other idea's? I feel like a kid on Christmas!smiling smiley[/quote]

I think Dropbox is an excellent idea or Mega smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 5, 2013 06:13

Satfanatic
enjoy the show guys. i came in peace, i'll leave in peace. You got what you wanted. I got what i wanted. Peace love and rock n roll
WOW
You gave to many of us a lesson today!
Many thanks for your attitude and generosity!
My highest respect to you Satfanatic!
You have said it: Peace love and rock n roll!
>grinning smiley<

Posted by: kite ()
Date: July 5, 2013 08:06

Awsome news, anyone making it a dvd9 or 2 dvd5?

Posted by: Stoneswolf ()
Date: July 5, 2013 09:25

Great, I love IORR !

Posted by: Maru2lo ()
Date: July 5, 2013 09:50

@Mr.D

But, is the same version of dime (stuck in 10.6) or others? proshot but what size? 1920? 720? Thanks a lot!!!

Date: July 5, 2013 10:03

Anyone interestd in a complete unedited satellite rip of the warm up act, Primal Scream? lot of woo woo's throughout from an expectant crowd! Lot of refernce to the stones from a foul mouthed Bobby Gillespie, who wasnt impressed with the crowd. Maybe something to do with his music.. Also Arctic Monkeys from the Friday night, BBC didnt broadcast their new songs.

Date: July 5, 2013 12:47

Maru2lo
@Mr.D

But, is the same version of dime (stuck in 10.6) or others? proshot but what size? 1920? 720? Thanks a lot!!!

This is exactly the same vesion that was being seeded on DIME, same size, everything. I'm looking to creatte a bluray with it but once I share it on megaupload I'm sure dvd9's and dvd5's will be created.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 5, 2013 13:36

Mr. D, you sir, are a gentleman.

Never torrented anything on DIME?
For someone so willing to share I do find that hard to believe.

Thank you VERY much. smileys with beer

Date: July 5, 2013 14:00

I've ordered the bluray of the second Philly concert from June 21st, once I learn how to upload this stuff I'll keep on doing it!smiling smiley

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: July 5, 2013 14:42

Mr.D
I've ordered the bluray of the second Philly concert from June 21st, once I learn how to upload this stuff I'll keep on doing it!smiling smiley

I'm sure we could help you with anything you need to know.

Posted by: O2 ()
Date: July 5, 2013 15:43

Mr.D

I LOVE YOU Mr D !!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbs up
Thank you....
smiling smiley

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 5, 2013 16:26

Cristiano Radtke
Erik_Snow
Cristiano Radtke
Dan
I don't really blame him.

I can't blame him, too. The guy had the kindness to upload the file and made it available for everyone until the whiners and complainers started to insult him.

10 (at max) out of 120......good grief
If you're that soft-hearted you shouldn't be listening to R&R anyway; you should be on a train-ride, knitting together wit Deltics

If I sound "angry" to you who don't get my point.....it's because: 1000s of people REALLY looking forward to something is a treasure for the "sharer".....he's in such of a position that he should feel grateful to be that.

Instead, he turns it all down......it's like killing oneself just before the wedding.

I mean.....if he DIDN'T want to share his things, like mr Freezer; then: so be it. But this guy backed out because of 5-6 people hurting his He-man-pride.......what an "non-man", I'd say

I get your point and I don't think you sounded angry. By reading what you wrote, I can assume that you probably were one of the guy's insulters and most likely because of people like you, we maybe never will get that file.

No, I never insulted the uploader; don't accuse me of something above your knowledge. In fact I was joking in the comment thread just to keep the mood up, because of the waiting leechers

Now, go "assume things" on other people but leave me out of it....you freak

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: July 5, 2013 16:28

Of course I could have included a "smiley" behind the word "freak"....and then even the housewife "Cristiano" would be smiling.
But I don't use smileys.
So now I have offended this woman twice.....

Posted by: ade ()
Date: July 5, 2013 17:21

Satfanatic
Anyone interestd in a complete unedited satellite rip of the warm up act, Primal Scream? lot of woo woo's throughout from an expectant crowd! Lot of refernce to the stones from a foul mouthed Bobby Gillespie, who wasnt impressed with the crowd. Maybe something to do with his music.. Also Arctic Monkeys from the Friday night, BBC didnt broadcast their new songs.

do you have any other years or just 2013?

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 5 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2329
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home