Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

new RS Tour of Europe 76 Paris tapes box for sale/trade
Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: June 16, 2013 15:08

Hi,

my friend just sent me 2 unopened copies of brand new Godfather TOUR OF EUROPE 76 COMPLETE PARIS TAPES. I looked into search engine and saw some critical comments regarded to this release. Hell, I hope I do not infuriate anyone with advertising my offer so if anyone of you, who likes 'super-duper' deluxe designed boxes is interested, just please PM me for buy offer or eventual trade. The price is $115 and this includes shipping costs worldwide involved already. For insured parcels please add the note you want this option since I cannot be fully responsible for overseas packages. In the case of trade, if you have something interesting (it can be other acts, not only Stones), just LMK also.

Thx

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-16 15:09 by happystoned.

Re: new RS Tour of Europe 76 Paris tapes box for sale/trade
Posted by: silvertrain ()
Date: June 16, 2013 18:17

if you are interested in a trade, I have some new taranturas for trade
if interested, pls email me to silvertrain@telefonica.net

Posted by: gilles ()
Date: June 17, 2013 06:09

happystoned
Hi,

my friend just sent me 2 unopened copies of brand new Godfather TOUR OF EUROPE 76 COMPLETE PARIS TAPES. I looked into search engine and saw some critical comments regarded to this release. Hell, I hope I do not infuriate anyone with advertising my offer so if anyone of you, who likes 'super-duper' deluxe designed boxes is interested, just please PM me for buy offer or eventual trade. The price is $115 and this includes shipping costs worldwide involved already. For insured parcels please add the note you want this option since I cannot be fully responsible for overseas packages. In the case of trade, if you have something interesting (it can be other acts, not only Stones), just LMK also.

Thx

Private Mail? but you it is "hidden"

Posted by: happystoned ()
Date: June 17, 2013 09:47

I already fixed it winking smiley.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1663
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home