Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 14
Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: June 23, 2013 10:22

Thanks, I was actually thinking we should have a thread with all the CYHMK performances ;-)

So the PHILLY/2 recording is now in the archive : [mega.co.nz] - gave it a quick listen, not bad in spite of the location, maybe a bit boomy but still very listenable and Taylor's guitar really comes out loud and clear on CYHMk!

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Date: June 23, 2013 13:42

Sorry, had forgotten When The Whip in the "Rare Tracks" section, now fixed, and it's a great version too!

Date: June 23, 2013 23:37

Artwork by ethiessen1 for Shows 01 to 16 : [mega.co.nz] now added to archive, thanks to Godxofxrock9 for putting them on Mega !

Date: June 24, 2013 11:23

I don't think I'll bother but the 24bit/48Khz of PHILLY/2 has been posted on Dime : [www.dimeadozen.org]

Date: June 25, 2013 10:46

So that's it for the American leg of the "50 and Counting Tour"...Rare track info added. Lostbrook from IORR said his recording sounds good and that he'll put it on Dime in a few days.

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: June 25, 2013 14:10

So the only missing shows now are June 6 and June 24. Maybe the latter will appear, the first is a while ago now.

Date: June 25, 2013 15:21

Yes, we have an IORRian who said he'd taped the 24th and was putting it on Dime, so no worries for that one. Toronto 6th...yes, that's starting to look like it will be missing.

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: June 26, 2013 22:47

I think when this tour is over i will take all the rare tracks and make them in to a album

Date: June 27, 2013 01:18

That would be great!

I removed the 9a/10a entries for flacnvinyl's recordings as it doesn't seem they will be appearing at this point.

DC show now on Dime and it sounds great. I added the track names and I'm uploading it to the archive, link will be posted tomorrow.

Posted by: Lostbrook ()
Date: June 27, 2013 02:34

gotdablouse
DC show now on Dime and it sounds great.

Thanks! Enjoy!

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: June 27, 2013 02:38

High resolution Pictures For Verizon Center!

A complet set covers:

Front (2239x2239) 977 Ko

Back (1783x1394) 1.07 Mo

Booklet1 (Front & inside) (4479x2239) 2.15 Mo

Booklet2 (4479x2239) 1.64 Mo

Booklet3 (4479x2239) 1.74

Disk1 (1382x1382) 279 Ko

Disk2 (1382x1382) 406 KO

Inlay (1783x1394) 873 Ko

Archive:
2013-06-24 Verizon Center, Washington DC.zip. [we.tl] -->July 10th 2013

Other Concerts In Europa please!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-27 02:53 by Neighbours.

Date: June 27, 2013 11:36

Thanks, linked from the first post and the full audio of Washington is now available on mega : [mega.co.nz]

Posted by: Lostbrook ()
Date: June 27, 2013 17:10

I love the typo on the first page of this thread where I'm listed as "lostbroke." That should be my new name after paying for those tix. grinning smiley

Posted by: rogerriffin ()
Date: June 27, 2013 17:21

Gotdablouse and Lostbrook many many thanks for share and upload this recording, sound very good!

tracks 20-21-22 canĀ“t be decoded from .Flac to .wav, someone have the same problem?

i downloaded twice and both have this trouble...

Date: June 27, 2013 17:23

Will give it a try later, do they play ok for you?

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: June 27, 2013 21:17

Lostbrook
I love the typo on the first page of this thread where I'm listed as "lostbroke." That should be my new name after paying for those tix. grinning smiley

I saw that too...line 18...if you think it more accurately describes you then so be it, otherwise maybe gotdablouse can fix it

Posted by: Powerage5 ()
Date: June 28, 2013 01:01

Just got word that a friend of mine taped the second Toronto gig. He said it's nothing great, but he's gonna send it to me and I can share it from there. However I won't be able to share it until about the second week of August - leaving for Europe in just over a week and won't be back until August 7th.

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: June 28, 2013 13:48

Powerage5
Just got word that a friend of mine taped the second Toronto gig. He said it's nothing great, but he's gonna send it to me and I can share it from there. However I won't be able to share it until about the second week of August - leaving for Europe in just over a week and won't be back until August 7th.

Thanks for the info and to friend for taping. Take all the time you need and enjoy your holiday.

Now we just have to wait and see if the Echoplex show had been recorded for sure and will eventually be released.

Date: June 28, 2013 15:10

Good news for TOR/2 ! If you get a hold of the raw .wav file and can upload it to Mega or wetransfer I can slice it and dice it and post it on Dime, with due credit of course!

@Lostbrook - sorry about that, now fixed!

Date: June 28, 2013 15:13

@rogerriffin - I was able to convert Satisfaction to .wav with dBpoweramp, no errors.

Date: June 29, 2013 10:44

While we're waiting for powerage5's friends source, rskinno has kindly uploaded his YouTube compilation to Mega see [www.iorr.org] and it's been added to the list on the first page.

Posted by: rskinno ()
Date: June 29, 2013 14:33

One More Shot from

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: June 30, 2013 01:47

the Vandiego dave dvd5 has been moved in to the 50 and counting archive

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-03 15:41 by Godxofxrock9.

Date: June 30, 2013 03:25

Thanks for that, I'll see if there is enough room in the archive to import them. If not I'll start a video archive ;-)

Glastonbury is on Dime (DVD/BluRay), I'll download the DVD version and upload it to Mega.

Date: June 30, 2013 17:58

ok, the DVD of the BBC Broadcast is now in the archive, last 9 songs, 1.5GB : [mega.co.nz]

A 15Gb SD Proshot is now on Dime but will wait for a compressed version or an audio rip to appear to add to the archive.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2013-06-30 18:04 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: June 30, 2013 19:14

gotdablouse

Glastonbury is on Dime (DVD/BluRay), I'll download the DVD version and upload it to Mega.

We can't wait for it, i cannor downloas via Dime smiling smiley

Date: June 30, 2013 19:39

It's up actually (BBC 9 song broadcast), link is just above and on the first page ;-)

Posted by: AntoineParis ()
Date: June 30, 2013 19:46

AntoineParis
gotdablouse

We can't wait for it, i cannor downloas via Dime smiling smiley

not the full version isnt'it?

Date: June 30, 2013 20:53

Yep, just the 9 songs that were shown on TV. I took a look at the full show that was grabbed and posted on Dime but it's huge and I'm only seeing people with a 6.3% completion. An SD rip shouldn't be that big, someone will figure it out I'm sure ;-)

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 1, 2013 14:22

Covers for

Covers for 2013-06-29 - Worthy Farm, Pilton, England, UK (Glastonbury festival) BBC TV Broadcast.

Front (slim)

or

front

dvd

and if you ave the cd

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 6 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2015
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home