Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 9 of 14
Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: wolfmeister ()
Date: July 16, 2013 22:33

[mega.co.nz]

Rolling Stones 2013 07-13 Hyde Park London, UK (webvan source) re-mastered

There ya go, remastered. How does it sound 4 u?

It could be too harsh at loud volume tbh.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-16 22:33 by wolfmeister.

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info)
Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 17, 2013 00:27

Thanks for that, will download and listen to it first thing in the morning!

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: July 17, 2013 16:44

As I said in another thread (post HP 2) it really sounds better to my ears. Hope it can be split into separate songs.

Posted by: wolfmeister ()
Date: July 17, 2013 17:19

kleermaker
As I said in another thread (post HP 2) it really sounds better to my ears. Hope it can be split into separate songs.

the one i did you mean?

if you do mean the one i did, then yes, i can split it, but tbh i wanna give it another mix first, cos when i listened later at night on headphones it sounds overly harsh in the 1k, 3k & 6k midrange, but i mixed it low volume on speakers in between doing some video editing, so it's more a 'radio-mix' and i wasnt paying too much attention tbh.

The current mix i did (all one file) sounds good if you put it on and are just going around the house doing stuff while it plays in the background, but it's not good for late night 'stoner' listening on cans. lol. i think i overdid the enhancer tbh.

So today i have rolled off the mid a bit and it sounds less harsh now, but i want to experiment with some freq concious compression at about 3k/6k to try and kill off any overload distortion from shouting and cheering while retaining the clarity of the snare, vocal & guitars. There is one girl on the recording going nuts all the time, lol

so i'll experiment some more and upload a new one soon, but this time i'll put an mp3 example up somewhere so people can check it first before committing to a download.

back soon.

Date: July 17, 2013 17:50

wolfmeister
kleermaker

the one i did you mean?

if you do mean the one i did, then yes, i can split it, but tbh i wanna give it another mix first, cos when i listened later at night on headphones it sounds overly harsh in the 1k, 3k & 6k midrange, but i mixed it low volume on speakers in between doing some video editing, so it's more a 'radio-mix' and i wasnt paying too much attention tbh.

The current mix i did (all one file) sounds good if you put it on and are just going around the house doing stuff while it plays in the background, but it's not good for late night 'stoner' listening on cans. lol. i think i overdid the enhancer tbh.

So today i have rolled off the mid a bit and it sounds less harsh now, but i want to experiment with some freq concious compression at about 3k/6k to try and kill off any overload distortion from shouting and cheering while retaining the clarity of the snare, vocal & guitars. There is one girl on the recording going nuts all the time, lol

so i'll experiment some more and upload a new one soon, but this time i'll put an mp3 example up somewhere so people can check it first before committing to a download.

back soon.

Great! Looking (hearing!) forward to it!

Thanks again.

Date: July 17, 2013 18:47

Gave it a listen too this morning, will post my comments in the dedicated HP2 recording thread -> [www.iorr.org]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: SirMuddy ()
Date: July 18, 2013 16:25

Hi Gotdablouse!

I want to know if i can use that picture

of Keith's guitar neck to illustrate my "From London to Glastonbury" post ?

I really love that photo! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: July 18, 2013 23:28

Yeah I'm glad I got it! Sure thing on using it with the right credit ;-)

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-19 00:47 by gotdablouse.

Posted by: Neighbours ()
Date: July 19, 2013 00:29

hi SirMuddy I would use this picture for your cd cover
(Vous êtes tous les deux francophones alors=" Je voulais utiliser cette photo pour une de tes pochettes CD"

Date: July 19, 2013 01:47

Excellente idée Neighbours! >grinning smiley<

Date: July 19, 2013 20:32

Guillaume Gotdablouse: Les uploads sur mega sont faits, je crois effectivement que cela mérite une place dans la section compilation de ton Archive Audio de la présente tournée, ne serait-ce que pour le travail de tout un chacun, Neighbours entre autres! Merci pour l'ouverture à ce projet, c'est b'en l'fun! winking smiley Alors fais-en ce que tu veux! =O) Do with it as you want, you can find all the files right there! I'll do an upload with all Artworks after Neigbours finish it! Right now, he should take care of his eyes! smoking smiley
Have Fun!
SirMuddy

Date: July 20, 2013 15:16

Merci, but let's switch back to English since that's the "IORR Tongue" ;-) Anyway it looks great, I'll add it to the "compilations" section ASAP!

EDIT - Done and section #5 has links to the topics of these compilations as well as individual download links.

--------------

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-07-20 15:28 by gotdablouse.

Date: July 20, 2013 15:33

Thanks! btw your Keith's telecaster neck picture make a very nice desktop background!

Date: July 20, 2013 18:57

Cool, I'll have to give it a try, did you rework it a bit? To think that I only decided to go back to HP on the Friday morning...and I ended up FOS with my friends, got a decent recording, some cool pics and a 3D video!

--------------

Date: July 20, 2013 19:39

gotdablouse
Cool, I'll have to give it a try, did you rework it a bit? To think that I only decided to go back to HP on the Friday morning...and I ended up FOS with my friends, got a decent recording, some cool pics and a 3D video!

You deserved it very much Blouse. Your thread is as epic as the first Hyde Park ever!

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info - compilations)
Date: July 21, 2013 13:36

Hehe...yeah, what a journey!

Now added the matrix of webvan/bol recording put together by JimmyShelter, see details : [www.iorr.org] - [mega.co.nz]

--------------

Re: POST : "50 & Counting" Tour - AN AUDIO ARCHIVE (full shows - lossless - direct links - ratings - rare track info - compilations)
Date: July 24, 2013 16:04

Full Toronto II concert now on in lossless quality on Dime, will download and add to the archive!

--------------

Posted by: Bastion ()
Date: July 25, 2013 00:52

Will we ever see/hear anything from the Echoplex show?

Looks like an awesome setlist.

Posted by: thatbird ()
Date: July 25, 2013 16:21

looking for Philly night 1 dvd. My ratio at HC is in the toilet. cheers

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: July 25, 2013 23:17

A great warm thanks for your BIG effort. Very nice!!

cheers
Bo spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: July 26, 2013 11:56

Thanks for the kind words ;-)

Toronto II lossless now in the archive :
[mega.co.nz] - full lossless recording posted on Dime [www.dimeadozen.org] by JennaF

--------------

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 26, 2013 22:12

hedegaard
A great warm thanks for your BIG effort. Very nice!!

cheers
Bo spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Hi friend, how are you? It's been a really long time since you posted here for the last time. Glad you are back!
smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: July 31, 2013 11:43

Apparently there's only the second half of the show in the zip of the second O2 show

Date: August 1, 2013 01:03

Apparently ?

--------------

Posted by: lehavre ()
Date: August 1, 2013 17:28

chapeau Mr Gotdablouse, milion of merci

Date: August 2, 2013 20:07

You are most welcome ;-)

--------------

Date: August 2, 2013 20:54

Indeed, a wonderful thread. Not superfluous to say this one more time!

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: August 3, 2013 17:05

Blouse my album just has one mega link now [mega.co.nz]

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: August 4, 2013 01:14

gotdablouse
Apparently ?

yes in the zip there's only cd2

Date: August 14, 2013 12:38

odd, got both here, any errors while extracting possibly ?

Hard to believe it's been a month since the end of the "leg"...or "tour" :-(

--------------

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 9 of 14

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1468
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home