Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Looking for Think I'm Going Mad without the glitch!
Posted by: kowalski ()
Date: May 26, 2013 23:31

Anyone has the remastered version that was released on the Singles box set but without the digital glitch at the beginning of the track?

Re: Looking for Think I'm Going Mad without the glitch!
Posted by: rumple21 ()
Date: May 27, 2013 02:36

kowalski
Anyone has the remastered version that was released on the Singles box set but without the digital glitch at the beginning of the track?

You might find it on the web if you search but it cannot be posted here it is an official track.

Posted by: SirMuddy ()
Date: May 27, 2013 03:22

Hi Kowalski, I use the version from Stattic in the attic for my personnal mp3 collection... It's a longer version but without the glitch! (I also have somwhere some vinyl rip of the single version in mp3... I'll try to find it if you need it)! One Luv! & Thanks again for you remasters of the Anaheim & LA Shows! You're Great! =O)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-27 04:03 by SirMuddy.

Date: May 27, 2013 05:40

Actually I have a very good vinyl rip of the original 7" in FLAC but was wondering if someone had the digital version and would be kind enough to share it.
I also have the original 2011 CD single She Was Hot/Think I'm Going Mad but with the digital glitch...

Posted by: Blueranger ()
Date: May 28, 2013 01:36

It has been fixed on the versions you buy at digital stores. On Spotify there is no glitch...

Date: May 28, 2013 02:10

For whatever reason Singles 1971-2006 is not available for download or streaming in France...

Date: May 28, 2013 04:25

I've just bought a 320 mp3 on last fm 7 digital download, but there's still a glitch sad smiley

Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: May 28, 2013 11:27

Kowalski, did you get the email?

Date: May 28, 2013 15:37

strettonbull
Kowalski, did you get the email?

I got a couple of emails regarding this matter. Did you send me an email?

Date: May 28, 2013 15:53

SirMuddy
I've just bought a 320 mp3 on last fm 7 digital download, but there's still a glitch sad smiley

Actually the fixed version has still a problem as the first second of the song is now missing which makes it starting quite abruptly... However I made a new version by combining both and it sounds perfect now.

Date: May 28, 2013 21:05

I wondered if you got the Stones Vault email with the link, because we've just added you to the mailing list.

Date: May 29, 2013 00:17

strettonbull
I wondered if you got the Stones Vault email with the link, because we've just added you to the mailing list.

I got it! Thanks.

Date: May 29, 2013 00:33

Great! The system works!

Posted by: nick ()
Date: May 29, 2013 07:30

kowalski
Actually the fixed version has still a problem as the first second of the song is now missing which makes it starting quite abruptly... However I made a new version by combining both and it sounds perfect now.

So there is a FIXED version? Is this the download from Spotify?

Date: May 29, 2013 14:52

Hi!

Kowalski: I've send you an email, I will be really happy to hear your fixed version of TIGM... smiling smiley

Strettonbull: I will be really happy to receive the Stones Vault Email (is that a mailing list)... So if you kindly want, please, add me!

Nice Day Everybody!

Jean SirMuddy Lajoie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-30 00:04 by SirMuddy.

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 30, 2013 16:19

SirMuddy
Hi!

Kowalski: I've send you an email, I will be really happy to hear your fixed version of TIGM... smiling smiley

Strettonbull: I will be really happy to receive the Stones Vault Email (is that a mailing list)... So if you kindly want, please, add me!

Nice Day Everybody!

Jean SirMuddy Lajoie

the Stones Vault Email is for those whom have made a small contribution towards the cost of maintaining the file sharing account, it would be very much appreciated. Anyone who donates will be added to a private mailing list to receive lots of links not posted to IORR.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2013-05-30 16:20 by stonesmuziekfan.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1910
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home