Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Did anyone record E' Channels : Pre Show ???
Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: December 18, 2012 07:30

Yeah I know, but anyway...

It wasn't screened in my locale,

We got the PPV which I've managed to record on the dvd Recorder, but i'd love to tack some of the Previews that screened around the world.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-18 07:31 by SKILLS.

Re: Did anyone record E' Channels : Pre Show ???
Posted by: strettonbull ()
Date: December 18, 2012 13:35

I don't think this was screened in the UK. I looked for it on E! but it wasn't there.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: December 18, 2012 17:27

The pre-show is on Yahoo : [music.yahoo.com] - tried to record it with Video Download Helper on FFox but no joy.

For some reason it didn't get streamed either on the Yahoo PPV on Saturday, we only got the monkey and IORR playing in the background. We were watching the 1976 documentary and suddenly IORR starts blasting and after a while (yes it was almost 3 AM) someone said, hey, that's not in the documentary!

Posted by: deardoctortake1 ()
Date: December 18, 2012 21:18

I recorded the one hour E special before the pay per view, and I have it on DVD, mainly because I was interviewed on Thursday and I am in the Saturday E special!!!

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: December 18, 2012 21:24

That's interesting, I thought it was an hour, the countdown on Yahoo was only 30 minutes.

Can't even manage to capture that sad smiley

Date: December 18, 2012 21:54

It was advertised as being an hour behind the scenes at the concert, talking to the band etc.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 18, 2012 22:05

deardoctortake1
I recorded the one hour E special before the pay per view, and I have it on DVD, mainly because I was interviewed on Thursday and I am in the Saturday E special!!!

Is there a chance you can share your dvd here at IORR for the rest of the mortals?

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 18, 2012 22:56

gotdablouse
The pre-show is on Yahoo : [music.yahoo.com]

Is this broadcast out of sync? It is when I'm watching it...
I did download it (it's 30 minutes) but the download is also out of sync. (not that it matters much; most of the comment is off-screen)

Chris from Belgium

Date: December 18, 2012 23:21

deardoctortake1

Awesome for you, what's the story people, does this count as official...it's just TV Isn't it???

Can we get a ruling

Date: December 18, 2012 23:47

coowouters
gotdablouse

I did download it (it's 30 minutes) but the download is also out of sync. (not that it matters much; most of the comment is off-screen)

Dunno, seemed ok yesterday, will check again. How did you download it? Did you sniff the full link and feed it into a downloader?

So it seems there were two pre-shows, the Yahoo one that lasted 30 minutes and that didn't get streamed (so where on earth was it shown ?!) and the E! one that lasts one hour?

Posted by: deardoctortake1 ()
Date: December 19, 2012 00:04

Quique-stone
deardoctortake1

Is there a chance you can share your dvd here at IORR for the rest of the mortals?

I'd love to share it, have no clue how to do it. I can post it to you tube but it will get banned I think, or I can mail you a copy.

Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: December 19, 2012 00:19

gotdablouse
coowouters
gotdablouse

Dunno, seemed ok yesterday, will check again. How did you download it? Did you sniff the full link and feed it into a downloader?
I used Replay Media Catcher 4 to download it.

Chris from Belgium

Date: December 19, 2012 00:26

It was out of sync on the Yahoo site. I've fixed it though and will upload it in the morning.

(I'm talking about the 30 minute preview not the one hour special).

Posted by: shadooby ()
Date: December 19, 2012 01:51

Yeah...just a bunch of hollywood types and a gay guy, trying to be hip, with no real knowledge of the band. The wrong years on the vintage shots were pretty funny too.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: December 19, 2012 02:50

deardoctortake1
Quique-stone
deardoctortake1

I'd love to share it, have no clue how to do it. I can post it to you tube but it will get banned I think, or I can mail you a copy.

Very nice gesture and generosity from your side!
Maybe we can get some help here,. some instructions so you can upload it here.
I'm not in situation of upload because of my really poor Internet conditions and I'm far away from you, I guess. Maybe someone else can do the work for us.
Thanks a lot for the kind offer and for good vibe.
smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-12-19 02:50 by Quique-stone.

Date: December 19, 2012 06:11

shadooby
Yeah...just a bunch of hollywood types and a gay guy, trying to be hip, with no real knowledge of the band. The wrong years on the vintage shots were pretty funny too.

Just what I thought, hilarious. The Yahoo Music lead in had decent footage at least and as if too repeat Atlantic City the plug for merch as well, they didn't have mention Credit Card buyable as much though this time, haha.

Date: December 19, 2012 11:27

deardoctortake1
Quique-stone
deardoctortake1

Thanks for your offer to share it. How big is it? Should be less than 2GB so you can upload it to www.wetransfer.com and post the link here.

Posted by: Guitar ()
Date: December 20, 2012 04:28

Hi, How's it going? I think my friend caught something that was a Pre--show thing. Let me find out for sure. Direct E-mail is ourmets@yahoo.com Troy

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2126
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home