Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Technical help..........audio rip
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 4, 2012 22:44

I wonder if anyone can tell/show me how to rip the audio off a DVD so I can make a CD..(preferably freeware)....thanks in advance of course to anyone that can, thanks, Eddie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-04 23:24 by EddieByword.

Re: Technical help..........audio rip
Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: October 4, 2012 22:50

nero 10 vision xtra..

Date: October 4, 2012 23:19

vancouver
nero 10 vision xtra..
Ok thanks Vancouver.......do you know off-hand whether I can run this alongside Nero 6?

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: October 5, 2012 02:33

EddieByword
I wonder if anyone can tell/show me how to rip the audio off a DVD so I can make a CD..(preferably freeware)....thanks in advance of course to anyone that can, thanks, Eddie

Hi EddieByword you can try a free program I used in the past called DVD Audio Extractor.

Date: October 5, 2012 02:56

THE DON
EddieByword

Hi EddieByword you can try a free program I used in the past called DVD Audio Extractor.

Hi The Don, thanks for that but I don't seem to be able to find a free version, only a free trial version...........I'll see if anyone else can recommend one, if not I'll just have to do a trial and error session with some of the ones I found with google, thanks for replying anyways, thanks, Eddie.....thumbs up

Posted by: deardoctortake1 ()
Date: October 5, 2012 04:28

Audio RCA jacks left and right out to audio RCA jacks in left and right to your stand alone DVD burner. No computer needed.

Date: October 5, 2012 04:52

deardoctortake1
Audio RCA jacks left and right out to audio RCA jacks in left and right to your stand alone DVD burner. No computer needed.

Thanks deardoctortake1 but I'm not sure I get this, I want to burn a cd. (although you've just made me realise I can play a DVD in my DVD player and just record the audio - as you say via audio only jacks - on my stand alone CD recorder, that would do it) I was just trying to find a way of doing it quicker...........
What do you mean though? From one DVD player and burn on a DVD on a DVD recorder? (just using the audio jacks).?...................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-05 15:11 by EddieByword.

Posted by: iggy.pop ()
Date: October 5, 2012 14:40

DVD Shrink is cool, and free.

Date: October 5, 2012 15:13

iggy.pop
DVD Shrink is cool, and free.

Thanks Igggy, I had a quick look at that and it seems to be just for backing up DVDs ?..........

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-05 15:13 by EddieByword.

Posted by: iggy.pop ()
Date: October 5, 2012 16:33

I think you can rip only the audio. There's a long time i didn't use it.

Posted by: deardoctortake1 ()
Date: October 5, 2012 20:36

oops I meant rca out of dvd to rca in stand alone CD recorder

Date: October 5, 2012 21:02

deardoctortake1
oops I meant rca out of dvd to rca in stand alone CD recorder

grinning smiley.....ok thanks..............I think I'm good now though, I got sent a PM with a link to a free DVD Audio Extractor..........just about to test it,, works great.............

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-10-05 22:05 by EddieByword.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: October 6, 2012 11:43

Another way is to playthe DVD in your PC and record the audio with Aktiv mp3 recorder
Just tried it - thanks for the recording "reminder" - and works fine

Cheers

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2020
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home