Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Knebworth commemorative set now with free T shirt
Posted by: Wendy ()
Date: July 12, 2012 16:22

For the next four weeks we are including, free of charge, a festival T shirt with the commemorative set, which can be viewed on our new site www.rockmusicmemorabilia.com

To view all the items the set contains go to

[www.rockmusicmemorabilia.com]

Re: Knebworth commemorative set now with free T shirt
Posted by: coowouters ()
Date: July 12, 2012 18:32

Years ago, I ordered this box (they were blue at the time, I see these new editions are red, number 14?? of 1500), but never got the t-shirt that was promised....

But I have to admit I like the box a lot!
It's nice, well stuffed with interesting stuff along with the book itself, which was a nice read.

As for the CDs and DVDs, forget it, stuff we all have and it's burned on CDr or DVDr. (When I purchased the set, you had the choice, there was some 10CC, Stones, New Barbarians (I think). Should look it up as I didn't leave them in the box; they just didn't fit with the otherwise professional looking content)

Chris from Belgium

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-07-13 14:58 by coowouters.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: July 13, 2012 01:49

I have traded this box set with some guy that owns it but unfortunately he doesn't know how to copy cds and dvds, so all what I've received was stuff with an amazing account of errors! What a pain! thumbs down

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: July 13, 2012 05:36

Wendy
For the next four weeks we are including, free of charge, a festival T shirt with the commemorative set, which can be viewed on our new site www.rockmusicmemorabilia.com

To view all the items the set contains go to

[www.rockmusicmemorabilia.com]

What's on the Cds & DVds ? there's no info on your homepage...............

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1961
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home