Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4
Re: Next stones archive release
Posted by: muenke ()
Date: May 1, 2012 12:44

GJV
It's not realy what I want or you want...

about ca sept/october there was a list of shows they would release as downloads:

Oakland '69
Brussels '73
L.A. '75
Hampton '81
Atlantic City '89
Miami '94

All the other titles were right, why not this time? What we don't know is the order they will release it.

Hi GJV,

this is interesting and propably right ... where was this list posted? who is the source?

btw: 69 would be a killer, even better than 72, imo, and ac89 was my first boot, so it will be welcome for me, too, even if i won´t listen to it very much ... miami94 ... mhhhhhh, ok, for those younger ones here ...

Posted by: stoneslive ()
Date: May 1, 2012 13:15

Hope they keep releasing more wonderful sounding concert after the ones on the list. The following ones really deserve some kind of "semi" official release:

Paris 1970
Leeds 1971
New York 1972
Paris / London / Knebworth 1976 (at least one of them)

Cheers

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: May 1, 2012 15:05

stoneslive
Hope they keep releasing more wonderful sounding concert after the ones on the list. The following ones really deserve some kind of "semi" official release:

Paris 1970
Leeds 1971
New York 1972
Paris / London / Knebworth 1976 (at least one of them)

Cheers

london 76 ? help us god... lol
but I very much agree with NYC72 & Knebworth.

Posted by: alan57 ()
Date: May 1, 2012 16:28

I agree anything from 72 or 76

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: May 1, 2012 22:44

muenke
GJV

about ca sept/october there was a list of shows they would release as downloads:

Oakland '69
Brussels '73
L.A. '75
Hampton '81
Atlantic City '89
Miami '94

All the other titles were right, why not this time? What we don't know is the order they will release it.

Hi GJV,

this is interesting and propably right ... where was this list posted? who is the source?

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: muenke ()
Date: May 1, 2012 23:34

midnrambler
muenke
GJV

Oakland '69
Brussels '73
L.A. '75
Hampton '81
Atlantic City '89
Miami '94

Hi GJV,

[www.iorr.org]

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: May 2, 2012 02:31

I would like to see..
Leeds 1971
Pittsburg 1972
Buffalo 1975
Paris 76 CD/DVD
El Macombo 1977
NYC 1972

SOULSURVIVOR

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: May 2, 2012 19:52

dennycranium
And to Erik its spelled "already"

So nice to have an English speaking person to correct me. Thanks. What's your point in pointing this out?
I find it terrific that people from all across the world participate on RS messageboards and torrent-sites. Nannys like you are simply not welcome.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 21:25 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: someone ()
Date: May 2, 2012 21:08

Erik_Snow
dennycranium
And to Erik its spelled "already"

So nice to have an English speaking person to correct me. Thanks. What's your point in pointing this out? Does it make you feel better or something? Pathetic comment from you. I find it terrific that people from all across the world participate on RS messageboards and torrent-sites. Nannys like you are simply not welcome.

Oh well, Erik saying "Nannys like you are simply not welcome"?? Really?? I think one of the most "not well speaking person" and "i angry too fast for everything (all the time)" on this forum is YOU, Erik, so i like to suggest you a simple task: RELAX, ok? In this place we share the same passion: The Stones, but please, make you a favor and don't be an stone on this IORR's shoe anymore, instead enjoy!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 21:10 by someone.

Date: May 2, 2012 21:19

someone
In this place we share the same passion: The Stones, but please, make you a favor and don't be an stone on this IORR's shoe anymore, instead enjoy!

But that is my point, someone.
And I'm not speaking well English.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 21:21 by Erik_Snow.

Date: May 2, 2012 21:30

someone
I think one of the most "not well speaking person" and "i angry too fast for everything (all the time)" on this forum is YOU, Erik

But since you probably understood what I was trying to say (which is.....oh you probably know that); then OK; I'll stay clear of this board - for as long time as I can.

Sad to see that most people here hates me - but....that's the way it goes, I reckon. Including people like you; who never contributes anything....anything at all...! (you got a lot of nerve to do that, as the Jokerman would say). But your voice count and is taken into consideration; so I'll just take my hat and leave. But I'll leave my socks on. Or was it the other way around?

So long everybody, I'm closing my account here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 21:43 by Erik_Snow.

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: May 2, 2012 21:49

Stay in touch via email please,Erik because I value your opinions on releases (even tho we differ sometimes!) and you've been a generous and good friend to me on here. And WE started off OUR relationship with an argument! haha

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-02 21:49 by scottkeef.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: May 2, 2012 22:02

I think Erik Snow has provided a lot of great information over the years. I've learned quite a bit from his posts. I hope he re-considers and stays.

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: May 2, 2012 22:18

I don't say much here, but I read a lot and since I've been here Erik has seemed to be one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people here.

Your English is good enough Erik (as I'm sure you know), I'm sure you also know that far from 'everybody' hates you smiling smiley

Hope you stay.

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 2, 2012 22:25

JimmyShelter
Erik has seemed to be one of the most knowledgeable and helpful people here.

I agree completely. Erik has given me much more than I have ever given him. But all the good ones are leaving this place. Truth is worth more than pride...

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: May 2, 2012 23:26

Erik_Snow

It seems to be easier to get banned than to close your account Erik. So just let it all go and be cool as usual.

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 3, 2012 05:18

Erik_Snow

But since you probably understood what I was trying to say (which is.....oh you probably know that); then OK; I'll stay clear of this board - for as long time as I can.

Sad to see that most people here hates me - but....that's the way it goes, I reckon. Including people like you; who never contributes anything....anything at all...! (you got a lot of nerve to do that, as the Jokerman would say). But your voice count and is taken into consideration; so I'll just take my hat and leave. But I'll leave my socks on. Or was it the other way around?

Did the watchman hijack this account?

Posted by: DiddleyBo ()
Date: May 3, 2012 12:34

Come on, Erik. Please stay. Don´t leave us alone with these Beatles fans. ;-)

Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: May 3, 2012 14:29

Max'sKansasCity
Erik_Snow

You've done enough damage MKC. I think now is when you stay quiet and enjoy what you've done.

Date: May 3, 2012 14:41

kleermaker
Erik_Snow

It seems to be easier to get banned than to close your account Erik. So just let it all go and be cool as usual.

Amsterdamned said it was a hassle to get his account closed.

Erik, if you wanna have a chat - send me an email, ok?

Posted by: Max'sKansasCity ()
Date: May 3, 2012 15:25

Munichhilton
Max'sKansasCity
Erik_Snow

You've done enough damage MKC. I think now is when you stay quiet and enjoy what you've done.

WTF? Telling me to stay quiet?

You are out of line. You tell me exactly what damage you see I did, with specifics, or you back off. It is very rude of you to insinuate I did some "damage" / "what you've done", or that I am enjoying anything. Dont try to lay a gulit trip on me

I asked a simple question, this sounds exactly like the watchman, that is why I asked.

Posted by: keith56 ()
Date: May 3, 2012 16:04

Erik_Snow
someone
I think one of the most "not well speaking person" and "i angry too fast for everything (all the time)" on this forum is YOU, Erik

Erik in fRENCH we say

"les bons s'en vont , les mauvais restent... "

I hope you change your decision , and i hope you will stay with us
There are here many people who like your generosity
and comments...

Thanks for all you made here

Posted by: alan57 ()
Date: May 3, 2012 16:29

Erik listen to your friends on here and stay dont be put off by some sad people commenting on the way you speak.

Posted by: drwatts ()
Date: May 3, 2012 18:13

Brothers and Sisters! Brothers and Sisters! Why are we fighting? Who's fighting and what for? Everybody just coool out!-drwatts

Date: May 3, 2012 18:58

OK, I see one can't "delete one's account".
So I'll just stay away, at least for 2012. Can't make promises about the years after that. And "someone" has a point; I am very rude, and even nasty. So I think it's time for me to stay away, as I've insulted a lot of folks. (most of them deserve it though...especially the ***** attacking Munichhilton in this thread.....but not everybody deserve it, of course).
But who gives a crap, it's just a message board, not a family dinner.
Thanks for your comments above, my friends, that is appreciated
Happy new year, and ta ta

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-04 11:10 by Erik_Snow.

Date: May 3, 2012 19:37

Erik_Snow
OK, I see one can't "delete one's account".
So I'll just stay away, at least for 2012. Can't make promises about the years after that. And "someone" has a point; I am very rude, and even nasty. So I think it's time for me to stay away, as I've insulted a lot of folks. (most of them deserve it though...especially one of the guys attacking Munichhilton in this thread.....but not everybody deserve it, of course).
But who gives a crap, it's just a message board, not a family dinner.
Thanks for your comments above, my friends, that is appreciated
Happy new year, and ta ta

There are many of us who will miss you, Erik. At least, drop in every once in a while, ok? Then you´ll of course be bitten by the bug again winking smiley

Seriously, a break from this addictive message board doesn´t hurt any of us. However, we need your knowledge, wit, norwegian directness (I´m way too diplomatic myself winking smiley ) and passion for the Stones on board, Erik!

PS: Don´t let people with 41 posts on this board get to you...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-03 19:42 by DandelionPowderman.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 3, 2012 20:11

"So long everybody, I'm closing my account here"

Hey Erik don't do this!

A few hours later : hey you have so much fun doing other Stones-related things elsewhere on the Net that I can't really blame you...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2012-05-04 00:30 by dcba.

Posted by: Greg44 ()
Date: May 3, 2012 23:05

Erik...

Words of Biggest Mistake have no anything in common with you,hm?

Posted by: GOO ()
Date: May 3, 2012 23:44

Oh brother, let's just talk about the stones

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: May 4, 2012 00:04

So, wich one are the next release??

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 2 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1433
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home