Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3
Brussels '73 plus 5 more shows currently not yet named getting official release....................
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: November 17, 2011 02:53

[www.keithrichards.com]

Currently only available in the US but not for long someone said Mick's Facebook page says other International fans stand by for more news on availability.........

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-17 15:15 by EddieByword.

Re: Brussels '73 plus 5 more shows currently not yet named getting official release....................
Posted by: Munichhilton ()
Date: November 17, 2011 06:05

It sounds like they can finally give us Startucker from the master reels!

The rest is 'been there done that'. They should have thought of this during the Tattoo You Tour!!!

Re: Brussels '73 plus 5 more shows currently not yet named getting official release....................
Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: November 17, 2011 10:55

Here are waiting for this awesome release! Why they don't launch worldwide? And what more to come?

Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: November 17, 2011 11:56

Munichhilton
It sounds like they can finally give us Startucker from the master reels!

The rest is 'been there done that'. They should have thought of this during the Tattoo You Tour!!!

Don't get your hopes up too much. It lists Heartbreaker as being from the show (which is is not).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-17 11:56 by blakeeik.

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: November 17, 2011 12:24

"Google Music is only available to residents of the US"

Shall we get it from Demonoid then?

Date: November 17, 2011 12:30

dcba
"Google Music is only available to residents of the US"

Shall we get it from Demonoid then?

Probaly...but if not ...as I said in the original post...........

Currently only available in the US but someone (on Tell Me) said Mick's Facebook page says other International fans stand by for more news on availability.........

Posted by: edithgrove ()
Date: November 17, 2011 13:09

Let's hope Mick doesn't re-record his vocals on any of these releases.

Maybe next up, some some unreleased dvds from the 95 club shows or 02 theatre shows for download on the Stones site. What good are they just sitting in the vaults!

Posted by: Valeswood ()
Date: November 17, 2011 15:04

Something does not sound quite right here. Why only access in the US? Surely they realise that anything available within a restricted area will be copied (bootlegged) and made available elsewhere, depriving the band of more even more royalties?

Date: November 17, 2011 16:22

edithgrove
Let's hope Mick doesn't re-record his vocals on any of these releases.

Don't be surprised if you hear some 70 year old backing vocals!

Date: November 17, 2011 16:23

Valeswood
Something does not sound quite right here. Why only access in the US? Surely they realise that anything available within a restricted area will be copied (bootlegged) and made available elsewhere, depriving the band of more even more royalties?

I was thinking the same thing!
Surely they have advisers?
This will be on demonoid and warez sites in seconds!

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: November 17, 2011 16:27

wow, can it get any more boring ?

Date: November 17, 2011 16:29

falo01

Well I guess it'll get less boring if one (or both) of the El Mocombo shows is in the 5 yet unannounced shows.........

Date: November 17, 2011 17:05

EddieByword
falo01

Well I guess it'll get less boring if one (or both) of the El Mocombo shows is in the 5 yet unannounced shows.........

AGREE !

Posted by: Honestman ()
Date: November 17, 2011 17:12

Ma Ma
Wow...finaly the vaults are wide open
This ending of the year sounds like a very long Christmas time...and I like itthumbs up

HMN

Date: November 17, 2011 17:14

falo01
EddieByword
falo01

AGREE !

smileys with beer.......I've been waiting to hear that/those since the day I first heard Love you live in '77...........................

Mind you the sound on this Brussels is pretty stunning.......................

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-17 17:36 by EddieByword.

Date: November 17, 2011 17:45

EddieByword
falo01
EddieByword
falo01

AGREE !

smileys with beer.......I've been waiting to hear that/those since the day I first heard Love you live in '77...........................

Mind you the sound on this Brussels is pretty stunning.......................

Crap I didn't even think of that!
I figured it would be the Wolfgang's Vault stuff and MAYBE Hampton Roads?

But El Mocambo would be MIND BLOWING even if it is MP3

Date: November 17, 2011 18:05

yes I am expecting things like hampton81 also next. all shows that we all have in 10, 20 or 30 different versions will be released.
but not the interesting stuff.

Date: November 17, 2011 19:11

falo01
but not the interesting stuff.

Maybe we could (should) start a new thread called "Message to The STONES from the fans Wolrdwide for the new GOOGLE project" and like they did in the past for their shows asking them to read IORR for our request confused smiley just my thoughts, after all it's promo time they need us, to see if it works and if finaly we're satisfied!

HMN

Posted by: kovach ()
Date: November 17, 2011 19:20

Just got an email with a link to the following:

[www.stonesarchivestore.com]

Is this legit? Claims to be owned by Live Nation, who's owned by:

Bravado International Group
245 Fifth Avenue 8th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Attention: General Counsel

Date: November 17, 2011 20:13

Oh well.
I tried to buy it and it turned me down.
Europeans enjoy!

Maybe US later.
With all the share sites though the impulse buy may have just suffered a crushing blow.

Posted by: elmod ()
Date: November 17, 2011 20:18

I am from Europe, i have download this stuff, some minutes ago.
The Page says: This download is only available to customers outside of the United States.
smiling smiley

Date: November 17, 2011 20:20

elmod
I am from Europe, i have download this stuff, some minutes ago.
The Page says: This download is only available to customers outside of the United States.
smiling smiley

Nope I'm in EUROPE and it doesn't work for me, I've been charged but still couldn't download.I've sent them a message and I'm waitin' for an answer....

HMN

Posted by: ThinAir ()
Date: November 17, 2011 20:25

kovach
Just got an email with a link to the following:

[www.stonesarchivestore.com]

Is this legit? Claims to be owned by Live Nation, who's owned by:

Bravado International Group
245 Fifth Avenue 8th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Attention: General Counsel

the download is provided by musictoday which is another company of live nation. this is legit.

Posted by: Zagalo ()
Date: November 17, 2011 21:21

Choice of MP3 for $7.00 or FLAC: lossless for $9.00 - worth a go!!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 17, 2011 21:53

falo01

It could hardly be LESS boring, Falo !
All songs but 3, comes from the 2ND Brussels show! Incredible to hear these songs for the 1st time ever.....as you know; only 6 tracks were available in muddy quality, before
Heartbreaker here is breathtaking! So the 2nd Brussels show was a LOT hotter than we thought; based on the partial muddy bootleg recording

This is the best Rolling Stones release since Tattoo You in my opinion....I'm in heaven

Posted by: elmod ()
Date: November 17, 2011 22:07

Erik_Snow
This is the best Rolling Stones release since Tattoo You in my opinion....
You are right!!!

Date: November 17, 2011 22:10

Erik_Snow
This is the best Rolling Stones release since Tattoo You in my opinion....I'm in heaven

Hey Erik,

I only needed to allow the javascript on my computer lol
Now I'm listenin' to Brown Sugar and already WOW hot smiley

HMN

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: November 17, 2011 22:19

Honestman
Now I'm listenin' to Brown Sugar and already WOW hot smiley

Glad to hear you sorted it out at last, Honestman !

Date: November 17, 2011 22:44

Erik_Snow
falo01

It could hardly be LESS boring, Falo !
All songs but 3, comes from the 2ND Brussels show! Incredible to hear these songs for the 1st time ever.....as you know; only 6 tracks were available in muddy quality, before
Heartbreaker here is breathtaking! So the 2nd Brussels show was a LOT hotter than we thought; based on the partial muddy bootleg recording

ok, so this not the well known bruselles affair. then its a sensation !
but what a bullshit to label it wrong. how many people, like me, will not buy it just because of the name, because they think they already have it.

Posted by: axl79 ()
Date: November 17, 2011 22:47

How could this be happen ??
I'm dreaming or in the honky tonk heaven !

Finally the start to open the vaults, seriously !

Can't be more greatfull.

I'm listen to Dancing With Mr. D.

Channel separation is amzing with Keith on the right channel and Taylor on the left.
Bill Wyman Bass is all over .
This is the best live recording I ever heard !!!

A MUST FOR ALL STONES FANS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-11-17 22:53 by axl79.

Goto Page: 123Next
Current Page: 1 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1570
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home