Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Post: Make The World Go Round (DAC-122)
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: October 17, 2011 00:56

Erik_Snow
abbiatti
Front
Back

And it's also missing the gay-marriege-touch of DAC; which probably is long missed among 0,01 percentage of DAC-gays, before now.

HO HO - HE HE - you got a point here!!!

Bo winking smiley

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: October 20, 2011 09:53

CD1: 207 downloads. I bet many of the ungrateful idiots on "tell me" is downloading my stuff here over and over again and never ever a thanks from them. This section of the board should be for selected people only.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-20 09:54 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: October 20, 2011 10:23

JumpinJeppeFlash
CD1: 207 downloads. I bet many of the ungrateful idiots on "tell me" is downloading my stuff here over and over again and never ever a thanks from them. This section of the board should be for selected people only.

you`re right, well thats life, it happens the same way on the torrent boards.
thank you seems to be the hardest word....

Posted by: abbiatti ()
Date: October 23, 2011 16:19

Erik_Snow
abbiatti
Front
Back

Eh; what's your point? You have posted the artwork shared by Kessiee; which features a different bootleg release of this Wembley 1982 concert. It's got nothing to do with this DAC release.
And it's also missing the gay-marriege-touch of DAC

You´re right, sorry.

Posted by: midnrambler ()
Date: October 23, 2011 20:20

JumpinJeppeFlash

Would you really want 207 posts which only say "Thank You"? I think that would make the thread unreadable. For me it's some kind of unnecessary. Not posting "Thank You" does not necessarily mean that people do not thank you for your post.

Posted by: Britney ()
Date: October 24, 2011 18:48

midnrambler
JumpinJeppeFlash

Would you really want 207 posts which only say "Thank You"? I think that would make the thread unreadable. For me it's some kind of unnecessary. Not posting "Thank You" does not necessarily mean that people do not thank you for your post.

I am very grateful for everything shared on IORR. But I don't always leave a thank you (also thinking a thread with 207 thank you's would indeed somewhat unreadable). So thanks for this one and all your previous uploads. And kudos for all positive contributions to the IORR community.

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: October 24, 2011 21:51

Britney
midnrambler
JumpinJeppeFlash

I am very grateful for everything shared on IORR. But I don't always leave a thank you (also thinking a thread with 207 thank you's would indeed somewhat unreadable). So thanks for this one and all your previous uploads. And kudos for all positive contributions to the IORR community.

I count at least 18 "thank you" - thats more than normal!
When I up something I get some few thanks or none. When I up "The Big Apple" I got 3 thanks, and it was dl 108 times.I think its allmost a duty to says thank to the uploader in respect to his/hers job. I allways do that, unless I dont like it - I mean it would very idiotic to say "thanks for the upload, but it sucks - sorry - better luck next time" or if the thread is drowning in thanks (like many of UrbanSteels did). I look at it this way : if I see my stuff has been dl 40-50-or 80 times it must be that some people like it - thats enough for me. But some people are more sensitive than others (AND THAT,S NOT - I REPEAT NOT AN OFFEND!!)
But it dont,t hurt at all to say thanks (an information for all those who havent "got time"!)
Your comment to "many of the ungratefull idiots on "tell me" is not proper and to harsh. Some members of this section use that too. I only use it some very few times when nothing happens here.
For me "tell me" is more a gossip site than anything else.Many useless disc. about lots of "OT" stuff (way too much!!) but idiots? No - they just aught to use another forum - thats all.
Further you write "this section of the board should be for selected people only!
Who,s gonna do that "selection" ? BV ore some other wise guy? Thats dangerous, and called "sencorship". There must some other way. But I agree that "tell me " MOSTLY is some OT gossip crap!

cheers
Bo smileys with beer

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-25 13:39 by hedegaard.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1669
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home