Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: 27 June 2003 "Muy Caliente En Madrid" warning Frankenstein Production n° 004
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: October 2, 2016 19:03

27 June 2003
Estadio Vicente Calderon – MADRID
For this one I got 3 sources coming from cdrs’s trade yearsss ago : so lineage unknow.
- « Madrid Singing Along » (no label) correspond better at the artwork as the one in « dbboots » that forget the « walk to B-stage » It’s complete with good quality but the public is very present (shouting, clapping etc…)
- « Live In Stadio Vicente Calderon » (SRS P40 1&2) from the same source but more distant, the sound is not so clear and little parts are missed.
- « Dirty Licks » VGP 347 only two songs (« Start Me Up » & « You Got Me Rocking ») to be honest for this one I don’t succeed to put the hand on my version so I downloaded the one in the great Stonesvault ! Soundboard : the best version of course.
S o I decided :
- for the « purist » to post my first version « untouched »
- Create my own mix adding tghe VGP tracks : so another Frankenstein production (the n°004)
-
Here you got my mixing Frankenstein productions
I make an insertion from the two VGP tracks
Between « Thru & Thru » and « Happy » was a little sound variation so I decided to make the separation from the two cds at this point.
I cut a little gap on « Don’t Stop » , another at the end of « Brown Sugar » and at the end of « Midnight Rambler ».
I rework the transitions between tracks so they begin no more on the preview (ex. « Street Fighting Man » ) or with long time of shouting or people noises before the song.
But the biggest work was to correct the speed because comparing VGP & « Singing…. » I discover that this one runs 0,35% faster , it’s a minus difference but the result is better !
So another one that needs a little time but I take big pleasure and I hope that others will take the same pleasure listening this one.

link valid until 09/10/16
[we.tl]
Norbert O.

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Re: POST: 27 June 2003 "Muy Caliente En Madrid" warning Frankenstein Production n° 004
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 2, 2016 20:59

Thank you

Re: POST: 27 June 2003 "Muy Caliente En Madrid" warning Frankenstein Production n° 004
Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: October 3, 2016 00:49

Thanks!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 3, 2016 03:27

Thanks Norbert for Frankenstein Production n° 004!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2125
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home