Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST: 27 June 2003 "Muy Caliente En Madrid" warning Frankenstein Production n° 004
Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: October 2, 2016 19:03

27 June 2003
Estadio Vicente Calderon – MADRID
For this one I got 3 sources coming from cdrs’s trade yearsss ago : so lineage unknow.
- « Madrid Singing Along » (no label) correspond better at the artwork as the one in « dbboots » that forget the « walk to B-stage » It’s complete with good quality but the public is very present (shouting, clapping etc…)
- « Live In Stadio Vicente Calderon » (SRS P40 1&2) from the same source but more distant, the sound is not so clear and little parts are missed.
- « Dirty Licks » VGP 347 only two songs (« Start Me Up » & « You Got Me Rocking ») to be honest for this one I don’t succeed to put the hand on my version so I downloaded the one in the great Stonesvault ! Soundboard : the best version of course.
S o I decided :
- for the « purist » to post my first version « untouched »
- Create my own mix adding tghe VGP tracks : so another Frankenstein production (the n°004)
-
Here you got my mixing Frankenstein productions
I make an insertion from the two VGP tracks
Between « Thru & Thru » and « Happy » was a little sound variation so I decided to make the separation from the two cds at this point.
I cut a little gap on « Don’t Stop » , another at the end of « Brown Sugar » and at the end of « Midnight Rambler ».
I rework the transitions between tracks so they begin no more on the preview (ex. « Street Fighting Man » ) or with long time of shouting or people noises before the song.
But the biggest work was to correct the speed because comparing VGP & « Singing…. » I discover that this one runs 0,35% faster , it’s a minus difference but the result is better !
So another one that needs a little time but I take big pleasure and I hope that others will take the same pleasure listening this one.

link valid until 09/10/16
[we.tl]
Norbert O.

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Re: POST: 27 June 2003 "Muy Caliente En Madrid" warning Frankenstein Production n° 004
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 2, 2016 20:59

Thank you

Re: POST: 27 June 2003 "Muy Caliente En Madrid" warning Frankenstein Production n° 004
Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: October 3, 2016 00:49

Thanks!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 3, 2016 03:27

Thanks Norbert for Frankenstein Production n° 004!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1567
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home