Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: October 1, 2016 16:14

27 June 2003
Estadio Vicente Calderon – MADRID
For this one I got 3 sources all coming from cdrs’s trade yearsss ago : so lineage unknow.
- « Madrid Singing Along » (no label) correspond better at the artwork as the one in « dbboots » that forget the « walk to B-stage » It’s complete with good quality but the public is very present (shouting, clapping etc…)
- « Live In Stadio Vicente Calderon » (SRS P40 1&2) from the same source but more distant, the sound is not so clear and little parts are missed.
- « Dirty Licks » VGP 347 only two songs (« Start Me Up » & « You Got Me Rocking ») to be honest for this one I don’t succeed to put the hand on my version so I downloaded the one in the great Stonesvault ! Soundboard : the best version of course.
S o I decided :
- for the « purist » to post my first version « untouched »
- Create my own mix adding tghe VGP tracks : so another Frankenstein production (the n°004)
So first here you can find the "untouched" version!

link valid until 08/10/16
[we.tl]
Norbert O. (October 2016)

Norbert
email: stonyroad58@gmail.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2016-10-01 16:15 by StonyRoad.

Re: POST: 27 June 2003 "Madrid Singing Along"
Posted by: Greg44 ()
Date: October 1, 2016 17:02

Could you PLEASE add any info on a final sound quality of your work?
Not everybody is such a fanatic to collect everything.
I appreciate your efforts, admire amount of time devoted and sound improvement but what really counts is a final result and that happens to be disputable.

Posted by: StonyRoad ()
Date: October 1, 2016 18:17

Greg44
Could you PLEASE add any info on a final sound quality of your work?
Not everybody is such a fanatic to collect everything.
I appreciate your efforts, admire amount of time devoted and sound improvement but what really counts is a final result and that happens to be disputable.
finally it begin to be everytime more longer.
- as I wrote this version is describe on dbboots
- I didn't do nothing on this one
- I'm not like everybody else (great song!)" because I collect all the audio files so to my ears it's a good quality
- if you had a doubt you can always download it, it takes 5 minutes and then make your own judgment
- the shows I'm downloading are missing on the Stonesvault, so they are a little rare: this is not usefull synonym of quality and my idea was to help completist, as me, to complete their collection.
- If I think to make another version is that I'm not satisfied from this "untouched" version
All says without any rancor but with a bit tired of having to justify myself.
You have to understand that if I have to give a lot of detail I will never finish
Norbert

Posted by: Andrea82 ()
Date: October 1, 2016 19:03

Thank you!

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 2, 2016 09:43

Thanks Norbert!

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 2, 2016 20:56

Thank you

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1669
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home