Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: post : Pro-shot DVD : LA 75 (FALO - Mission from God (MfG) #43), Los Angeles, California, Forum, 11 July, 1975
Posted by: jpasc95 ()
Date: June 4, 2011 08:20

thibaut64
Big thanks to falo and Keessie smileys with beer
Hi Thibaut64,
I don't know if you're French
If you are, can we get in touch ? it's about this new LA75 DVD that I can't download (too slow)
thanks

Re: post : Pro-shot DVD : LA 75 (FALO - Mission from God (MfG) #43), Los Angeles, California, Forum, 11 July, 1975
Date: June 4, 2011 08:53

jpasc95
thibaut64
Big thanks to falo and Keessie smileys with beer
Hi Thibaut64,
I don't know if you're French
If you are, can we get in touch ? it's about this new LA75 DVD that I can't download (too slow)
I've tried to subscribe to Premium (9.99 €/month) but it doesn't work.
thanks

Posted by: falo01 ()
Date: June 4, 2011 19:30

Erik_Snow
falo01
Erik_Snow
@Falo; of course it was just a matter of time, but the first silver DVD of this has been released.....70 dollars! I'm not paying, he he! Looks like they reduced it down to 2 discs, then they must have compressed it, so the quality would be worse. Wonder why those bootlegers find it so hard to give credits - if they had done that; I wouldn't really mind them.

yes, it was sure to be happening. I may email them to ask for a free copy ;-)
if they have dropped some audio, they may put it on DVD9 without compression.
the link doesn´t work for me so I couldnt check it.

Sorry - something wrong with the picture link.
But here you can have a look: [www.giginjapan.com]

they even compressed it to 1 disc only ! sickheads !
and they added the other 75 DVD as a bonus too.
and you can see how poor the art is and how amazing mr.d's work is.

oh well, what do you expect from business bootleggers ?

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 4, 2011 19:37

falo01
Erik_Snow
falo01
Erik_Snow
@Falo; of course it was just a matter of time, but the first silver DVD of this has been released.....70 dollars! I'm not paying, he he! Looks like they reduced it down to 2 discs, then they must have compressed it, so the quality would be worse. Wonder why those bootlegers find it so hard to give credits - if they had done that; I wouldn't really mind them.

yes, it was sure to be happening. I may email them to ask for a free copy ;-)
if they have dropped some audio, they may put it on DVD9 without compression.
the link doesn´t work for me so I couldnt check it.

Sorry - something wrong with the picture link.
But here you can have a look: [www.giginjapan.com]

they even compressed it to 1 disc only ! sickheads !
and they added the other 75 DVD as a bonus too.
and you can see how poor the art is and how amazing mr.d's work is.

oh well, what do you expect from business bootleggers ?

For sure WE ALL prefer your work falo and Mr. D's too, which is made with passion by a true fan for fans and it's for free! We all follow your Mission from God!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-04 19:38 by Quique-stone.

Posted by: alejandrovilchez ()
Date: July 13, 2011 08:51

big thanks for you!!! :-)

Posted by: JimmyShelter ()
Date: September 2, 2011 12:21

Big, big thank you to falo and keessie for this.
This is just fantastic, and the work that has gone into it is immense.
I can hardly contain myself hot smiley

Posted by: edithgrove ()
Date: September 10, 2011 23:50

Hi Keessie,

I tried downloading this show, but it wouldn't play on computer and when I burned it there was nothing on disc??? I extracted all files at once and I see all the files on computer. Maybe I should delete them and try again. Any suggestions?
I liked the way you broke up dvd. The big problem with this long show is compression with put on one dvd. Are the extras of alt angles and other 75 extras in files too? Thanks again for a great posting.

Date: September 12, 2011 11:40

I finally downloaded it and I can't see any improvement compared to Jointrip version.

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: September 25, 2011 15:52

thanks for post

can anyone please reupload disc 4 part 2 at megaupload??

It keeps timing out

any help would be appreciated

thanks

Posted by: Keessie ()
Date: September 25, 2011 16:35

It works good thumbs up

Date: September 25, 2011 16:46

i will try again. I have all of the other parts. Been trying this one for days. It times out at 70.3 kb and just dies. but thanks for checking

Date: September 25, 2011 18:35

got it thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-25 18:55 by mjmjr.

Date: September 29, 2011 05:25

Hi,

Does anyone know why disc 1 doesn't play?? All I get is the picture, but it won't play. Do I need to put disc 1 and 2 together. This is the second time I've downloaded it. Deleted first one because it would play either. I would like to see why everybody says this is a great version. Thanks.

Date: September 29, 2011 11:07

edithgrove, on the original info notes I wrote that some people had problems when playing the DVDs on their standalone player. do you also have the problems when
playing them on your computer ?
in all cases I know, trying the DVD on a 2nd or 3rd standalone player solved the problem. one of them usually works....
it seems as if some players have problems when DVDs are authored with 4 audio tracks or more.

some samples BTW

and its available again on hc as well, thanks urbansteel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-09-29 11:16 by falo01.

Date: September 29, 2011 20:50

Thank you falo01

I think the problem is the 4 audio tracks. Maybe I need a new computer. I will burn it and see if it plays in stand alone. I will let you know. Also thanks for the screen shots.

Date: September 30, 2011 00:14

did you have problems playing it on your computer ? thats new to me.
which software did you use ?
i usually use showtime from nero

Posted by: Maru2lo ()
Date: October 6, 2011 21:25

many thanks Keessie for upload and Sharing...

Date: October 7, 2011 19:15

Hi falo01,

Sorry for the late reply. I use the Windows Media Player on computer. Never had a problem playing dvds or cds on it. So this is strange.

Posted by: jimjamaica ()
Date: October 7, 2011 19:47

i have problems with the first three dvds, only the audio is playable, the picture is frozen, i use vlc, realplayer & media player, only the last dvd is playable

reelin´& rockin´

Date: October 7, 2011 23:36

it's strange to hear this, because I haven't heard of any PC problems yet.
all I can say is, that they work perfectly on other computers so there must be a
problem with your computer or configuration.

if other people had the same problems, please let us know what to do.

Date: October 8, 2011 02:22

falos01,

Yes this is the same thing that happened to jimjamaica happened to me. Sound only. Frozen picture. I only downloaded disc 1 and 2. Same thing. I also used same players. I think the audio files are too big it effects video file for some reason, but I don't know for sure.

Date: October 8, 2011 10:23

the audio size shouldnt be a problem.
if you play single VOB files with media player, do they work ?
and if you have nero you might try & install nero showtime and see what happens.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-08 16:16 by falo01.

Posted by: jimjamaica ()
Date: October 8, 2011 11:45

thanks for answer, the single vob files are playable with the media player

reelin´& rockin´

Posted by: ROPENI ()
Date: November 15, 2011 13:17

Thank You so much....

"No dope smoking no beer sold after 12 o'clock"

Posted by: toomuchforme ()
Date: November 17, 2011 18:48

please. not enough seed on Dime

"we know it's a bit late but we hope you don't mind if we stay"

Posted by: IrelandCalling4 ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:20

This looks amazing!!

Is there any chance this will be put up again now that megaupload has left us?^

If I may ask - what is different around the 'Hot as Hell' footage; is it of a different night?

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: April 10, 2012 04:42

IrelandCalling4
This looks amazing!!

Is there any chance this will be put up again now that megaupload has left us?^

If I may ask - what is different around the 'Hot as Hell' footage; is it of a different night?

There are some Flac files of the audio (of this mix by Falo)) on Guitars 101... [www.guitars101.com] ...........to go on with........

Posted by: Godxofxrock9 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 18:10

Someone should reupload this

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2406
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home