Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hyde Park Programme
Posted by: SatanicMessianic ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:25

Can anyone confirm...

Is the Hyde park programme any different to the O2 November 2012 issue

The reason I ask is i didnt consider it on Saturday as i already bought one in November.

Going back on Saturday, will buy if different.

Many Thanks in adavance

Sean

Re: Hyde Park Programme
Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:27

The programme is different from last year as it features additional pictures from last years gigs, mostly from the o2.

Although many pages are equal I bought it just to have both versions and to see those beautiful pics of the o2 shows I attended last year.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:28

Good question, I was wondering about that when I caught a glimpse of one the other day on my way out.

Is the November version very detailed? I flipped through it at the O2 but mostly saw pictures, was in a hurry though! Is there the full personnel listing?

Posted by: SatanicMessianic ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:32

I don't have it in front of me, but not dissimilar in quality and content to the previous Michael Cohl tours.

A lot of use of the Grrr! typo. Small couple of pages of detailed writing, can't remever re full end title credits etc

A nice momento, i collect the programmes so even slight alterations matter sadly, to me!

Thanks for all the answer, greatly appreciated

Sean

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:32

Yes there is a full personnel listing on the last page of the programme. I think the new version is a whole lot better because of the new pictures from the current tour. If I had not bought it yet, I would this saturday.

But keep in mind that they don't have huge quantities in stock there. Many shirts were sold out in the common sizes M and L way before show time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2180
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home