Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Hyde Park Programme
Posted by: SatanicMessianic ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:25

Can anyone confirm...

Is the Hyde park programme any different to the O2 November 2012 issue

The reason I ask is i didnt consider it on Saturday as i already bought one in November.

Going back on Saturday, will buy if different.

Many Thanks in adavance

Sean

Re: Hyde Park Programme
Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:27

The programme is different from last year as it features additional pictures from last years gigs, mostly from the o2.

Although many pages are equal I bought it just to have both versions and to see those beautiful pics of the o2 shows I attended last year.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:28

Good question, I was wondering about that when I caught a glimpse of one the other day on my way out.

Is the November version very detailed? I flipped through it at the O2 but mostly saw pictures, was in a hurry though! Is there the full personnel listing?

Posted by: SatanicMessianic ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:32

I don't have it in front of me, but not dissimilar in quality and content to the previous Michael Cohl tours.

A lot of use of the Grrr! typo. Small couple of pages of detailed writing, can't remever re full end title credits etc

A nice momento, i collect the programmes so even slight alterations matter sadly, to me!

Thanks for all the answer, greatly appreciated

Sean

Posted by: henrik87 ()
Date: July 11, 2013 17:32

Yes there is a full personnel listing on the last page of the programme. I think the new version is a whole lot better because of the new pictures from the current tour. If I had not bought it yet, I would this saturday.

But keep in mind that they don't have huge quantities in stock there. Many shirts were sold out in the common sizes M and L way before show time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1945
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home