Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Posted by: Bol ()
Date: April 8, 2011 12:53

This has probably been posted before but worth a re-post for those who have not listened to it. Recorded 28.10.64 and broadcast a day later. Great performance from the early days. FLAC files.

Around And Around / Off The Hook / Time Is On My Side / It’s All Over Now / I’m Alright

Whoops - officially released material, posted in error, so link removed

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-11 10:25 by Bol.

Re: Post: TAMI Show 1964
Posted by: soulsurvivor1 ()
Date: April 9, 2011 03:43

This is official stuff..Take it down

Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: April 9, 2011 04:58

Kinda a gray area,aint it? I mean it was never released officially in audio only!

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: April 9, 2011 23:26

scottkeef
Kinda a gray area,aint it? I mean it was never released officially in audio only!

yes you,re so right Scott. This question has been up SEVERAL times here. Last time, some 2 month ago "one" could,nt agree about this. The thing is, that the TAMI show is an official release on DVD, and therefore the soundtrack must be protected by the same copyright. You would.nt up an audiorip of "At The Max" either - would you?.
I.m not proud of this, but I have to disclose that I,m a lawyer, ( BUT PLEASE DONT TELL ANYBODY ABOUT IT) and copyright-stuff is one of my "sweethearts". I can only speak for the Scandinavian area - and from there it,s officeal stuff 110%!

Cheers -Bo grinning smileyeye rolling smileywinking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-09 23:28 by hedegaard.

Date: April 10, 2011 00:44

Thanks,Bo and How's it going? By the way, I just d/l (from a site that I shall not mention here) a fan produced audio rip from the recent official "L & G" dvd and even tho I have many boots of this from years past, this is like listening to a completely different recording. Its that much better to my ears!

Date: April 10, 2011 01:16

scottkeef
Thanks,Bo and How's it going? By the way, I just d/l (from a site that I shall not mention here) a fan produced audio rip from the recent official "L & G" dvd and even tho I have many boots of this from years past, this is like listening to a completely different recording. Its that much better to my ears!

Fine scott - execpt my back and left knee that hurts like H---, its going quiet well.
I,ve made an audiorip of that dvd myself - and yes it,s great!
I did,nt said that I agree with the copyright rules. As I just said to Enrique: if the Stones (and others) want my money, they have to make an off. audio-realease of that show - (and all other shows) otherwise they must accept piracy- end of story!
B.t.w I,m a member of the Danish Piracygroup that is fighting the Anti-Piracygroup, which is a privat organization supported by some Danish "artist" and their recordcompagnies. They have a lawyer (Johann Schlüter - son of our former primeminister) that earn s a lot of money on that shit. They never winn any cases! He,s just a big fool (like his father), but they have had some succes the last couple of month on their attacks on torrents (just like they do in USA).
Downloading from torrent these days is something you should keep away from - just an advice!

Cheers up -Bo smileys with beer

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 2011-04-10 04:10 by hedegaard.

Date: April 10, 2011 02:30

People..THe TAMI show was officially released about 6 months ago...The complete Stones, Beach Boys, Marvin Gaye,James Brown, Leslie Gore, Chuck Berry, Smokey Robinsin, Supremes and the rest were released. It was all over the PBS stations here in the US.

Soulsurvivor

Date: April 10, 2011 02:40

Thanks,Bo for the good advice. soulsurvivor, I understand what you are saying but the question I had was if they released a audio only version of TAMI which kinda makes Bo's advice applicable to it too I guess. Aside from that, I think that the TAMI segment thats on the recent DAC release must have been ripped from that dvd too because (even tho like L&G theres been boots of it for years) the quality is fantastic compared to old boots!

Date: April 10, 2011 04:03

soulsurvivor1
People..THe TAMI show was officially released about 6 months ago...The complete Stones, Beach Boys, Marvin Gaye,James Brown, Leslie Gore, Chuck Berry, Smokey Robinsin, Supremes and the rest were released. It was all over the PBS stations here in the US.

Soulsurvivor

Just to make it all clear ( I think you misunderstood my "message)
The TAMI DVD is official and so is the soundtrack. Therefore it cant or should not be uploaded here!
What I said further is, that I fully understand why people make audio-copys of that stuff. I know it,s againts the law cons. copyright .
BUT NO OFF. STUFF UP HERE IN THIS FORUM - roger and over

cheers -Bo drinking smiley

Date: April 10, 2011 04:39

Ok I get it..I just dont want the site to get in trouble...Just trying to help..

Soul

Re: Post: TAMI Show 1964 (link deleted)
Posted by: Bol ()
Date: April 11, 2011 10:26

Sorry, I did not realise this was officially released. I have now deleted the link. Thanks for pointing this out.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1466
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home