Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: ISO "Uncirculating shows"...(Hopefully not true)
Posted by: misterfrias ()
Date: February 3, 2011 20:57

MILKYWAY
The 1969 Auburn shows were released on the "Dixieland Jamboree" box set. Nice soundboards.

Never heard of it. Not saying it doesn't exist but I have been collecting for a couple decades now.

Greetings from the Jersey Shore.

Posted by: Nasty Habits ()
Date: February 4, 2011 01:15

dancingmisterd

Are you talking about the Whoopee Cat release? I think I remember seeing that one at a Pennsylvania record show in the early 1990s. EXTREMELY rare & quite expensive if I recall correctly.

Now a few years ago I saw artwork online for an Auburn CD but I can't rememebr where I saw it. The CD as far as I remember was just called Auburn 1969. Would this be the Whoopee Cat release? If so does anyone have it or know of anyone who does.

"I've got nasty habits I take tea at three"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-02-04 01:20 by Nasty Habits.

Posted by: Eleanor Rigby ()
Date: February 4, 2011 02:13

definately no Auburn 1969 releases EVER

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 4, 2011 06:36

EddieByword
hedegaard
Jesper - do you have a problem with my reupload? If so - Ill,, ofcourse pass.
I,m so sorry if I misunderstand your "attitude", I too know it was tapped by a phone - and that you was the first to share it -I was just trying to be funny!

cheer Bo winking smiley
Hey Hedegaard...obviously I don't want to speak out of turn here but from what Keessie wrote before on his upload of Gothenburg 2007 I wouldn't think he'd have a problem with you re-uploading after doing a bit of work on it Esp. the track splitting because he does ask if someone would like to do it...on this post....[www.iorr.org] ....he says...>>>>>>>>It´s NOT a good recording but it´s better than nothing. The recording contains of two files, maybe someone can split them.<<<<<<<<<<<....(Obviously I'm hoping you still can do the splitting when you have time)..Cheers, Eddie

For the last time...Keessie DIDN'T do the upload of Gothenburg 2007, i did!!!!!

It's here:

[www.iorr.org]

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: February 4, 2011 11:32

JumpinJeppeFlash
EddieByword
hedegaard
I,m so sorry if I misunderstand your "attitude", I too know it was tapped by a phone - and that you was the first to share it -I was just trying to be funny!

cheer Bo winking smiley
Hey Hedegaard...obviously I don't want to speak out of turn here but from what Keessie wrote before on his upload of Gothenburg 2007 I wouldn't think he'd have a problem with you re-uploading after doing a bit of work on it Esp. the track splitting because he does ask if someone would like to do it...on this post....[www.iorr.org] ....he says...>>>>>>>>It´s NOT a good recording but it´s better than nothing. The recording contains of two files, maybe someone can split them.<<<<<<<<<<<....(Obviously I'm hoping you still can do the splitting when you have time)..Cheers, Eddie

It's here:

[www.iorr.org]
My sincere apologies Jumpinjeppeflash....you've both posted on this thread and both being much appreciated uploaders I got mixed up...no offence to anyone intended, so sorry....the thing is ..do you mind if Hedegaard puts splits in the Gothenburg 2007 show ?...I think he was a bit concerned that it bothered you...I was just trying to say that you had already actually asked in your original posting of the show if someone could possibly do it...of course if you've changed your mind...I would put the splits in 'at home' but I don't have the expertise or equipment yet, so......O.K.thanks anyway, Eddie....btw I think it was only the one time that you've been mixed up with Keessie...on this thread at least.....

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-02-04 19:39 by EddieByword.

Posted by: marko ()
Date: February 4, 2011 18:02

I will start posting remasters again,so at the smae time i can add links to my blogspot.I will start in order from 1969 tour.

Date: February 4, 2011 19:41

marko
I will start posting remasters again,so at the smae time i can add links to my blogspot.I will start in order from 1969 tour.
That's terrific news Marko, I know I've sorely missed your postings.....cheers then, Eddie

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 5, 2011 00:00

EddieByword
JumpinJeppeFlash
EddieByword
hedegaard

cheer Bo winking smiley

No problem at all.

It's here:

[www.iorr.org]
My sincere apologies Jumpinjeppeflash....you've both posted on this thread and both being much appreciated uploaders I got mixed up...no offence to anyone intended, so sorry....the thing is ..do you mind if Hedegaard puts splits in the Gothenburg 2007 show ?...I think he was a bit concerned that it bothered you...I was just trying to say that you had already actually asked in your original posting of the show if someone could possibly do it...of course if you've changed your mind...I would put the splits in 'at home' but I don't have the expertise or equipment yet, so......O.K.thanks anyway, Eddie....btw I think it was only the one time that you've been mixed up with Keessie...on this thread at least.....

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: February 5, 2011 21:24

I,ve put in marks between the numbers, and converted it into flac.
I,ve raised the mastersound and tryed to improve the sound by putting it thru
2 equalizers and finaly by a mixer.
If it is a succes - well thats up to you to judge!
Anyway the performance is very good - MUCH better than Copenhagen 2007!!!

cd 1:
[www.megaupload.com]

cd 2:
[www.megaupload.com]

For artwork and further info go into jespers tread here:[www.iorr.org]

Cheers and Aloha!

Bo grinning smiley

Edited 5 time(s). Last edit at 2011-02-05 21:34 by hedegaard.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: February 5, 2011 22:29

Cool! thanks for your work Bo!
Thanks also to Jesper!
smileys with beer

Date: February 5, 2011 22:37

Quique-stone
Cool! thanks for your work Bo!
Thanks also to Jesper!
smileys with beer

Allways nice to help other members (I HOPE?)
I, ve noticed, that you,re are starting to call me "cheers Bo" ,Enrique - so this time only:

aloha og velbekomme - skulle det være en anden gang,

For the wery few of you who dont underStand danish sad smileyyour welcome - anytime at all)

(Cheers) Bo winking smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-02-05 22:43 by hedegaard.

Date: February 5, 2011 22:44

Downloading as I write....thanks a lot Hedegaard....Eddie...P.S. What does Bo mean ?

Date: February 5, 2011 22:55

EddieByword
Downloading as I write....thanks a lot Hedegaard....Eddie...P.S. What does Bo mean ?

Just a joke - I allways use to end with :cheers Bo, and the other day Enrique called me "cheers-Bo". Thats all.

CHEERS Bo grinning smiley

"Mr. Ronnie Wood got a nice hairtcut" (so my sister says)

Date: February 6, 2011 13:19

Thanks Jaap for the '76 Munster shows you posted...and of course thanks in advance for any more you might also post off my list, much appreciated, Eddie

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: February 6, 2011 15:24

me done. grinning smiley

Date: February 6, 2011 17:28

stonesmuziekfan
me done. grinning smiley
O.K. Jaap, thanks,....I got your email this afternoon so will send you a list soon...Cheers again, Mike

Date: February 11, 2011 12:42

up

Date: April 13, 2011 12:02

up

Posted by: JMARKO ()
Date: April 16, 2011 04:27

Hey St. louis!! What's with all the missing shows?? Stop hoarding!!

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1965
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home