Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Audio Mix from downloaded DVDs
Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 9, 2010 01:24

..." I'd love to have a rip of the Biggest Bang DVD from Rio in flac/Wav."

Me too!

Posted by: maradona ()
Date: October 9, 2010 09:14

Ok, folks. I will try all the possibilities today and tomorrow which were told me by Marko and Jörg. If it works I'm gonna tell you as soon as possible how to do it.

Have a nice weekend!

Posted by: marko ()
Date: October 9, 2010 11:17

Quique-stone

Me too!

i can do this also,but i can´t share it here.Been thinking doing this to myself.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: October 9, 2010 15:31

marko
Quique-stone

Me too!

i can do this also,but i can´t share it here.Been thinking doing this to myself.

I know it perfectly Marko, no official stuff here and I accept the rules of bv of course!

Date: October 11, 2010 14:12

Ok, I did it yesterday: If you want to rip the Rio-Bang you just have to use the DVD-Decrypter (you can also just copy the DVD-Shrink). Than you use the DAR Studio DVD Audio Ripper and extract the Video_TS file in it. After this you can rip it song-by-song (takes some time but works perfectly).

Hope this is helpfull for some of you.

Cheers

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: October 11, 2010 15:46

Thanks for the tips, Maradona. I'm not sure I can do all of this but I'll try to find these programs and do this process. There many others I'd like to have such as the best rip of Marquee Club. Improvements have come in the last year or so on the DVD. I Got The Blues from the Maquee is one of my favorites!

Date: October 11, 2010 15:47

Vancouver, Why buy Nero 10?

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: October 11, 2010 16:15

exilestones
Vancouver, Why buy Nero 10?

there you can rip the audio from the movie & save as wave files,

Date: October 11, 2010 22:01

I know about the advantages of Nero but in this case it is absolutely not necessary. I'm ripping now the Rio-Bang and it works perfectly. Yesterday I did it with "The Last Walz" from The Band. My only problem is the Paris Olympia DVD from 2003 because it is a DVD9 and when I shrink it I have to put too many "ingredients" away. Hope I will find out how to do it...

Cheers and good night,

Diego

Date: October 13, 2010 15:26

"I know about the advantages of Nero but in this case it is absolutely not necessary. I'm ripping now the Rio-Bang and it works perfectly."

What works perfectly? Decrypter? I keep getting errors. I'll hunt down Nero 10. This stuff shouldn't be this hard to rip. I see the Knebworth posted - that is another one to get the rip from. It was the best sounding. There were two with the same cover and one was actually Jointrip and it said Jointrip. If anyone rips the latest Marquee or Biggest Bang would you please post it to Hunger City or Demonoid? Thanks.

Date: October 13, 2010 16:44

exilestones
"I know about the advantages of Nero but in this case it is absolutely not necessary. I'm ripping now the Rio-Bang and it works perfectly."

What works perfectly? Decrypter? I keep getting errors. I'll hunt down Nero 10. This stuff shouldn't be this hard to rip. I see the Knebworth posted - that is another one to get the rip from. It was the best sounding. There were two with the same cover and one was actually Jointrip and it said Jointrip. If anyone rips the latest Marquee or Biggest Bang would you please post it to Hunger City or Demonoid? Thanks.

No. DVD Decrypter in my opinion is a crock of sh.. The problem of this program is that it's not able to get on with copy control. I use the DVD shrink to burn them and after this I can open the Video_TS file in "DAR Studio DVD Audio Ripper". This is perfect and easy. But if you want to rip downloaded DVDs it's enough to have the "DAR Studio DVD Audio Ripper" because there won't be any copy control on it so you can open the Video_File easily. Biggest Bang seems to be no problem, I'm just ripping Rio and a friend of mine will try to do an upload but of course not in this forum as I'm always respecting the rules. If someone would like to have it later, please write me an e-mail. BUT: It will take some time, so please be patient winking smiley

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: October 14, 2010 20:31

Has anyone already ripped the audio from the L&G DVD for own use? I tried to do it in order to create a CD, so that I could play the audio CD and the L&G picture on my TV synchronicly. But I didn't succeed. VOB 01_1 worked, but VOB 01_2 up to and including VOB 01_6 didn't work. I guess the problem is in the DVD itself, but I'm not sure of course.

Posted by: fortilix ()
Date: October 16, 2010 10:25

I just did it to listen in my Iphone.... No problems. But why don't you ling your DVD reader to your hi-fi set?

Posted by: vancouver ()
Date: October 16, 2010 10:33

fortilix
I just did it to listen in my Iphone.... No problems. But why don't you ling your DVD reader to your hi-fi set?

use digtial audiocable,sounds much better,thumbs up

[www.tech-faq.com]

Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: October 16, 2010 19:40

vancouver
fortilix

use digtial audiocable,sounds much better,thumbs up

[www.tech-faq.com]

Yep, that would be the best solution, Vancouver. I'll consider it, but am too lazy. I have only L&G DVD that I would listen to in the best quality when watching the DVD. In the meanwhile I've ripped the audio from the DVD and have played CD and DVD synchronously. It worked perfectlycool smiley.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1171
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home