Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

ISO: Honky Tonk Women - Video - 1969 David Frost Show
Posted by: Carster ()
Date: October 25, 2011 19:17

In search of Honky Tonk Women video from The David Frost Show (1969, US TV).

Here is You Can't Always Get What You Want from another David Frost Show (same year).

Re: ISO: Honky Tonk Women - Video - 1969 David Frost Show
Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: October 26, 2011 03:33

I can.t find it either. Some of Frost,s shows are official stuff, but Amazon uk dosĀ“nt have it . Have you tryed Amazon US. ?

cheers Bo

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 29, 2011 00:18

I used to save youtube stuff on my harddisk but I don't know anymore how to do this. Could anyone explain please.

Posted by: jaggamichl ()
Date: October 29, 2011 10:05

You can try with "JDownloader"

Install the Program and then copy the links from YouTube.

The quality is not the Best, but it works.

Date: October 29, 2011 23:48

I asume that "JDownloader" is the same as YouTube Downloader?
Or try www.keepvid.com. My nephew says it is better than YouTube downloader. It converts all the files to mpeg he says. I,ve just dl the program and gonna try it to night. You just copy the links from YouTube.

Cheers Bo

Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: October 30, 2011 13:51

hedegaard
Or try www.keepvid.com. My nephew says it is better than YouTube downloader. It converts all the files to mpeg he says. I,ve just dl the program and gonna try it to night. You just copy the links from YouTube.
Cheers Bo

keepvid $29.95 USD for each year, for 2 installments, for once in a while a Youtube Video confused smiley

Date: October 31, 2011 00:39

stonesmuziekfan
hedegaard
Cheers Bo

keepvid $29.95 USD for each year, for 2 installments, for once in a while a Youtube Video confused smiley

Then try YouTube Downloader - it,s for free and it works! (I couldnt get keepvid working ) You get all files in vfl, and you can convert them to vob-files or whatever you want. I use AVS but its rather expensive, but theres lots of free programs our there.

PS. If for one reason you cant get your YouTube-vidieos, tell me what you need, and I can send them to you in any format you like!

cheers Bo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-10-31 00:41 by hedegaard.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1488
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home