Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Milan 2006 - Rehearsals
Posted by: maradona ()
Date: September 7, 2010 23:37

Hi!
Does anyone have a recording of the rehearsals in Milan 2006? There are some snippets on the Biggest Bang DVD, but they are too short sad smiley For example there was just the end of a very very cool and fast version of Slippin' Away.

Thank you!

Re: Milan 2006 - Rehearsals
Posted by: Milan ()
Date: September 7, 2010 23:49

Hey Diego Armando, are you actually going to listen to any of these downloads? winking smiley

Welcome to the Forum, btw. smileys with beer

Date: September 8, 2010 00:13

Hi Milan!thumbs up winking smiley
It might surprise you, but I'm listening to one or two albums every day. There are NO downloads which I haven't listened to, except those ones I load in the evenings but I'm listening to them the next day. And I only download concerts with setlists that are interesting. So I have about 25 ABB-shows and most of the German shows from 1998 to 2007 because I'm German.

So, do you know if it is possible to get the Milan-rehearsals?

Good night,

Diego

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 8, 2010 00:28

Hallo Diego and welcome to the forum!

Actually I thought you were Argentine because of your nick and your name...

Regards from Argentina!

Date: September 8, 2010 18:20

HolĂ !!!
Well, in Germany there are also guys called Justin and George, but they are not from the U.K. or USA and there are girls called Beatrice or Paola and they are not from France or Italy.

But you are right, it sounds like I'm from Argentina so my tennis coach (from Buenos Aires) always says I'm an "Argentino" winking smiley Unfortunately my spanish is not really good, I just speak German, French, English, Italian and Latin.

As you said you're from Argentina: Do you or someone else have a record of the rainy concert in Buenos Aires from A Bigger Bang? I think it was the second one.

Best regards from Germany,

Diego

Date: September 8, 2010 19:16

Sorry for double-post, but now I know that it seems to be not-available but if someone is getting information that there exists a "public" record, please post winking smiley

Yours,

Diego

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: September 8, 2010 20:09

No I don't have any recording from the show of the 23 February 2006 at River Plate Stadium! I know a very bad quality cellphone recording exists but I don' have it.

Btw Diego is a beautiful name and you know we got our famous and well known Diego here!

Date: September 8, 2010 20:18

Thanks for the information!

Yes, now I also like Diego. First it was a bit strange, but due to the "real" Diego i'm very glad. Last month I imported a football-dress of him in Buenos Aires. It's the first shirt I'm wearing that wasn't made in China or Sri Lanka, it's MADE IN ARGENTINA!!! Maradona rocks, just like the Stones!

Cheers, Diego

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1632
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home