Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

RARE LTD EDITION TOUR OF THE AMERICAS '75 + DIARY
Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: May 31, 2011 03:18

THE ROLLING STONES RARE LTD EDITION TOUR OF THE AMERICAS '75 + DIARY

A GENUINE ROCK 'N' ROLL INVESTMENT!
SUPERB IN EVERY WAY. CHECK THE GENESIS BOOKS WEBSITE. THIS EDITION WILL SELL OUT SOON. I RECENTLY SOLD A BOOK (EXILE) ON EBAY FOR NEARLY $3000 & I ORIG. BOUGHT IT FOR THE PRICE I HAVE LISTED HERE. THAT ASIDE - IT IS A SUPERB PIECE OF MEMORABILIA - WITH CASE, BAG, PHOTOS, DIARY, HOTEL KEYS & BACKSTAGE PASSES, ALSO - SIGNED BY THE PHOTOGRAPHER + FAMOUS STONES TOUR MANAGER. VERY RELUCTANT SALE! YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME + VIEW THE BOOK. I AM ONLY SEEKING MY MONEY BACK! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH IT! IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY READ KEITH'S AUTOBIOG. THIS WILL GIVE YOU MANY OF THOSE 70S MOMENTS UP CLOSE!

Can anyone advise likely value of this - is it real ?

[www.trademe.co.nz]

Re: RARE LTD EDITION TOUR OF THE AMERICAS '75 + DIARY
Posted by: dcba ()
Date: May 31, 2011 11:05

Isn't the book still available from the publisher? Yes it is :

[www.genesis-publications.com]

It might be safer to buy a Mint copy from Genesis rather than a potentially damaged and/or incomplete one from an unknown person?

And if you use a currency converter you'll realize you might actually save some dough by ordering it from the U.K. :

365,00 GBP = 731,093 NZD only.

Now I know what I would do... winking smiley

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 2011-05-31 12:06 by dcba.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1997
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home