Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

POST VGP309 Paint It White [192mp3] FLAC ADDED
Posted by: stonesmuziekfan ()
Date: May 8, 2010 13:27

VGP309 Paint It White

192MP3
cd1 [www.megaupload.com]
cd2 [www.megaupload.com]
Artworks [www.megaupload.com]

FLAC
Part01 [www.megaupload.com]
Part02 [www.megaupload.com]
Part03 [www.megaupload.com]
Part04 [www.megaupload.com]
Part05 [www.megaupload.com]
Part06 [www.megaupload.com]
Part07 [www.megaupload.com]
Part08 [www.megaupload.com]
Part09 [www.megaupload.com]
Part10 [www.megaupload.com] fixed
artwork included

My other posts are here [www.iorr.org]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-15 15:41 by stonesmuziekfan.

Re: POST VGP309 Paint It White [192mp3]
Posted by: vox12string ()
Date: September 30, 2010 02:30

Although a very good recording I don't have this, many thx, another VGP in the library

Re: POST VGP309 Paint It White [192mp3] FLAC ADDED
Date: June 13, 2011 10:38

FLAC ADDED

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: June 13, 2011 23:34

Thx for this nice show!

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: June 15, 2011 12:17

Jaap, please can you fix link 10. Thanks!

Posted by: Erik_Snow ()
Date: June 15, 2011 12:32

Empress Valley was the first label to release this. Later copied by VGP and Rattlesnake. When this show was released.....I thought it would be the first bootleg of a series of 1989 SBD releases, just like the 1981 SBD mono boards. Obviously not.

Date: June 15, 2011 15:42

adrianmfa2
fixed

Posted by: adrianmfa2 ()
Date: June 15, 2011 18:14

stonesmuziekfan
adrianmfa2
fixed

As ussual, thanks!

Posted by: THE DON ()
Date: June 16, 2011 09:45

Erik_Snow
Empress Valley was the first label to release this. Later copied by VGP and Rattlesnake. When this show was released.....I thought it would be the first bootleg of a series of 1989 SBD releases, just like the 1981 SBD mono boards. Obviously not.

Hi Erik,
Have you listened and compared all 3 if anyone of them is best?
I have the Empress Valley and only heard that one and find it great.

Thanks in advance.

Date: June 16, 2011 11:16

THE DON
Erik_Snow

Hi Erik,

Thanks in advance.

Hi Don, no I haven't compared, I'm not *that* into the 1989/1990 tour
If I were to guess; Rattlesnake would be the one to go for. (I have the Rattlesnake silver). They are very good at "EQing"
....but for all I know; they might sound completely alike

Date: June 16, 2011 23:28

Thanks Erik, will see if i can find the Rattlesnake to download and then to compare it with Impress Valley.

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: June 17, 2011 01:37

Thanks Jaap!

Posted by: hedegaard ()
Date: June 18, 2011 01:21

Thanx for this one. Im very glad esp. for that up. Its a really fantastic show, I found out last week, that my cd-r with that show was "emty" and my external HD with my back-up of that show was gone after my computer-crash. Luckely I have 3 others HD with back-ups, but THAT show was missing!
And a VERY big thanx to you Japp, for all your wonderfull uploads - it must have been a hell of a job - but a great gift to us all. Many of the shows I did,nt had, and the rest is a really upgrade with your flac-adding - I,m NOT a flac-snob, but flac is the best - I think we all can agree about that - cant we?
Keep on rolling my friend - we love you!!

Big cheers - Bo hot smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-18 01:22 by hedegaard.

Date: June 18, 2011 01:25

I'm glad to see you are back Bo! Hope everything is alright!

Date: June 18, 2011 01:47

Quique-stone
I'm glad to see you are back Bo! Hope everything is alright!

Hey my friend!
The last month or so has been a hell, I tell you (personal matters). I really thought that the Old Man upthere was going to kill me, one way or another. It seems like I won (at least the first 10 rounds)
Btw. I bought a knew pc 5 weeks ago, but it went up in flames (INDEED) after 7 days. The seller sent me a new, and that one too went down after two days!.
Its a very long story, but shortly: I had to take legal steps to get a refund from the sellar, and I,ve just got my money back this very afternoon!
Next week I,m going to by a knew pc - ofcourse by a new sellar!
I hope I,m really back in buisness next week. We have something to talk about.
My e-mail is broken - all programms infected!
I get i touch with you, as soon as possible.

Stay cool my dear freind!smileys with beer

Big cheers - Bo

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-19 02:08 by hedegaard.

Date: June 18, 2011 08:38

consider a fire extinguisher
Not funny, it's a disaster having your pc broken
If you need any help getting your files back, than send me an e-mail.

Date: June 19, 2011 01:39

stonesmuziekfan
consider a fire extinguisher
Not funny, it's a disaster having your pc broken
If you need any help getting your files back, than send me an e-mail.

Thanx my friend, very kind of you. I will consider that when I,ve got my NEW pc!

cheers Bo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-19 02:07 by hedegaard.

Date: June 19, 2011 01:46

Hi Bo, glad you are back and alive and kicking again! Best luck with your new coming PC next week! Have a fire extinguisher near you just in case! LOL
Let us know how it's going friend!

Date: June 19, 2011 02:05

Quique-stone
Hi Bo, glad you are back and alive and kicking again! Best luck with your new coming PC next week! Have a fire extinguisher near you just in case! LOL
Let us know how it's going friend!

sure I will - but most importent, I can still download, unzip, and play the music, and thats all - but thats not that bad - ehh?

cheers to you kike!

Date: June 24, 2011 20:09

Erik_Snow
THE DON
Erik_Snow

Hi Erik,

Thanks in advance.

If I were to guess; Rattlesnake would be the one to go for. (I have the Rattlesnake silver). They are very good at "EQing"

I have searched the Rattlesnake version and have noticed it has one track lesser than the Empress Valley and VGP. The song missing is Play With Fire.

However the Rattlesnake version is more correct with facts. The reason i say this is because the December 14 show at my birthday which i was at did not play the song Play With Fire. That song was played in Montreal the previous night December 13 only.

Date: June 25, 2011 11:20

THE DON
Erik_Snow
THE DON
Erik_Snow

Hi Erik,

Thanks in advance.

I have searched the Rattlesnake version and have noticed it has one track lesser than the Empress Valley and VGP. The song missing is Play With Fire.

However the Rattlesnake version is more correct with facts. The reason i say this is because the December 14 show at my birthday which i was at did not play the song Play With Fire. That song was played in Montreal the previous night December 13 only.

Hi DON,
thanks!
oh that sure is interesting; does it mean that there's a SBD recording from Dec. 13th; in it's entirely, as well ?
Didn't know this

Date: June 25, 2011 12:03

Hey DON, just checked with the DVD - "Play With Fire" was performed at the Dec. 14th show, so maybe you just went for a beer at that certain point.

Date: June 25, 2011 18:34

Erik_Snow
Hey DON, just checked with the DVD - "Play With Fire" was performed at the Dec. 14th show, so maybe you just went for a beer at that certain point.

Hi Erik,
When i went to this show of Dec 14 i stayed on my seat all the time and they didn't play that one from what i can remember. Maybe the one of the DVD is from the 13th of December. As many boots have been known to have wrong info too.

Anyone who has been at the Dec 14th show would be interesting to see if they agree that is if they remember.

I have done some searches on the internet and even though they show "Play With Fire played on Dec 14th they have other errors so it's hard to tell the truth anymore. The erros i have noticed on searching some say Little Red Rooster was played and some say not for Dec 14 and this i can honestly say that Little Red Rooster was played because i really loved them doing this song and was blown away.

Conclusion: Being so many years away from 1989 will be hard to get the true facts.
Unless i can end up finding a newspaper of Montreal which was from the day after the 2 shows with setlist.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2011-06-25 19:31 by THE DON.

Posted by: marko ()
Date: June 26, 2011 12:24

I really have to check my cd´s.

Date: June 26, 2011 12:43

THE DON
Erik_Snow

Hi Erik,
When i went to this show of Dec 14 i stayed on my seat all the time and they didn't play that one from what i can remember. Maybe the one of the DVD is from the 13th of December. As many boots have been known to have wrong info too.

Anyone who has been at the Dec 14th show would be interesting to see if they agree that is if they remember.

I have done some searches on the internet and even though they show "Play With Fire played on Dec 14th they have other errors so it's hard to tell the truth anymore. The erros i have noticed on searching some say Little Red Rooster was played and some say not for Dec 14 and this i can honestly say that Little Red Rooster was played because i really loved them doing this song and was blown away.

Conclusion: Being so many years away from 1989 will be hard to get the true facts.
Unless i can end up finding a newspaper of Montreal which was from the day after the 2 shows with setlist.

Hi Don, well this is interesting - would be nice if you (or somebody else) could come up with an alternate recording, or a newsclip, or something. Then we'll send Nico Zentgraf a PM - and get the setlist corrected.

Date: June 26, 2011 12:52

in a minute,i´ll let you know what songs on my cd´s(the ballads).

Date: June 26, 2011 13:17

this is what i got

December 13th(ballads)
almost hear you sigh
ruby ruesday
angie

december 14th
ruby tuesday
play with fire

then
Terrifying

they also did little red rooster.

Date: June 26, 2011 13:32

marko
this is what i got

December 13th(ballads)
almost hear you sigh
ruby ruesday
angie

december 14th
ruby tuesday
play with fire

then
Terrifying

they also did little red rooster.

Thanks, Marko

Date: June 26, 2011 13:35

but then again,,,how we can be sure that even my "info" is correct,dates can still be wrong.I remember having same problems with Toronto december shows 3rd and 4th december 1989,untill i got master recordingsconfused smiley

Date: June 26, 2011 13:41

marko
but then again,,,how we can be sure that even my "info" is correct,dates can still be wrong.I remember having same problems with Toronto december shows 3rd and 4th december 1989,untill i got master recordingsconfused smiley

That's true, we can't know for sure. That's why it would be so useful with articles from newspapers or something.
I said "thanks" because it's another "confirmation" of the setlists; but you are right - it doesn't make it a "fact".

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1527
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home