Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

VGP run on Hungercity
Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: April 15, 2010 02:50

Hi all,

Wanted to ask if anyone could/would help participate in the VGP run on Hungercity (HC). Currently, we are on stuck on [VGP-029] MSG 75 with Eric Clapton.

You can help by posting it here on iorr, HC, or, trade CDRs with me if you wish. FLAC is needed to post on HC.

BTW, I'm not trying in ANY WAY to promote HC over iorr. They are both great sites! I encourage the sharing to bleed over between the two. I just personally prefer torrents over RS, Mega, Giga, etc...

Thanks for reading the thread.

Later,
BE

Re: VGP run on Hungercity
Posted by: kleermaker ()
Date: April 15, 2010 02:58

I used to be a member of HC, but was abruptly banned because of my ratio. There wasn't even one single warning before I got banned and my ratio was only that low because of lack of knowlegde from my side. At that time I knew almost nothing about 'torrents' and 'ratio'. I didn't get a second chanche though I asked for it and explained what had happened. So my feelings towards HC are not that good, but the uploaders of IORR never let you down! So even if you would want to, you'll never be able to promote HC over IORR, at least not as for mesmiling smiley.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2010-04-15 03:00 by kleermaker.

Re: VGP run on Hungercity
Posted by: blakeeik ()
Date: April 15, 2010 03:31

Good point!

I donated some $$$ to HC to up my ratio. Never had a problem after that.

Rapidshare, etc, can be costly too, but at least you can reach out to the folks at HC.

Anyway, any/all are welcome to post titles for the VGP run - posting them here at iorr is great too!

BE

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1919
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home