Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Request: Brussels 1973 CD1
Posted by: drewmaster ()
Date: March 31, 2006 03:35

hey everybody, does anyone have the FIRST disc of Brussels affair?

if anyone has disc ONE of Brussels would you be so kind as to post it?

(raoul duke-- thank you SO much for taking the time to post disc 2 ... this is glorious music, and it's arguably the stones at the very height of their powers...
would you be a real gentleman and post disc 1?)

thanks again!

drew

Re: Request: Brussels 1973 CD1
Posted by: stoned_in_dc ()
Date: March 31, 2006 03:52

it was posted...

its really crazy the way people have to keep posting the same things over and over...

if you regularly check this board you'd have it.. i got it like two-three weeks ago..unfortunately yousendits expire.....

perhaps you could get it off of the rocks off bitorrent if you know how to use that (i don't) or in a trade...

i say this with a bit of frustration as it takes some effort and time to post these things...

Date: March 31, 2006 03:55

look in the archives for it .. maybe somebody posted it also on rapidshare..thats what i did when i posted ft worth..that way it won't have to be reposted (unless no one downloads it in a one month period in which case it expires)..

what i would humbly recommend is this: download everything that has not expired (there's a bunch of killer stuff that cafaro just put up.. like 10 shows at least) that way you won't have to come back and say "could someone post.." a show that has just been postd.

Date: April 1, 2006 03:26

i can't find Brussels '73 anywhere ... rapidshare, the archives, or anywhere else. what i want more than anything is YCAGWYW from this disc.

can anyone post YCAGWYW from Brussels '73? i would be most grateful.

drew

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-01 03:27 by drewmaster.

Date: April 1, 2006 03:38

Date: April 1, 2006 03:54

stoned_in_dc, thank you!! let me know if you are looking for something, maybe i can help.

drew

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2006-04-01 03:55 by drewmaster.

Date: April 1, 2006 05:19

ok as i'm sitting at home rocking out to some ac dc (happy birthday angus!) and now crowes (harmony) i zipped up the show in two halves.. the songs are not in perfectly in order though as they are not labeled the same.. i downloaded it into rapidshare and below is the link.. rapidshare wont' expire as long as 1 person downloads per month....

[rapidshare.de]

Date: April 1, 2006 05:52

and this should be the other half (you have to resequence it)

[rapidshare.de]

Date: April 1, 2006 06:33

stoned_in_dc, you have made my weekend.

thank you.

drew

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1725
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home