Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT_PLEASE HELP MY BUDDY TOMMY!!
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: February 21, 2009 20:53

BV,apologies in advance if I'm outta line. Just trying to help a good cause for a Stones influenced artist!HEAR YE! HEAR YE!A SPECIAL OFFER for DADDY fans!One-time only and NOT TO BE REPEATED!!!(Help to get DADDY to Austin for SXSW and own an exclusive recording!) DADDY(WILL KIMBROUGH & TOMMY WOMACK)LIVE AT NORM’S RIVER ROAD HOUSE January 12, 2009(Ordering information below.)Featuring DAVE JACQUES, JOHN DEADERICK & PAUL GRIFFITH and SEVEN songs NEVERBEFORE RECORDED BY DADDY! Including the first-ever LIVE rendition of YO YOMA! Also included is a BONUS 7” VIRTUAL SINGLESgrinning smileyADDY AT THE BLUE HOUSEWill & Tommy’s acoustic side. ORIGINAL ARTWORK! EVERY DISC is One-of-a-Kind! (All autographed by Will andTommy, too.) DADDY - “FOR A SECOND TIME” - Coming this Father’s Day (June) 2009. “When I grow up, I want to be Will Kimbrough”- Rodney Crowell“Tommy Womack is brilliant. Even the stories he makes up are true.”- Todd Snider“They believe – in no particular order – in Jesus, Elvis, and Keith, thelast two getting to share a couplet with the first over the course of theevening. Above all else, they believe in rock’n’ by god roll in a crowdedclub on a payday Friday night.”- Rick Cornell, NO DEPRESSION ORDERING INFORMATION for Exclusive, Limited Edition Collection:------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------Your contribution of $30 USD includes the limited edition CD,shipping/handling and extra love. All orders will ship First Class USPS nolater than March 2, 2009. Order NOW using our secure PayPal connection. Send your $30 payment usinghttp://www.PayPal.com ; use the “Send or request money from friends andfamily” option, and send your request to TommyWomack@bellsouth.net Wanna know more about DADDY and the new album or join our street team? Visitus at:[www.myspace.com]

Re: OT_PLEASE HELP MY BUDDY TOMMY!!
Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: February 21, 2009 21:20

Scott, the link to myspace does not seem to work?!

Date: February 21, 2009 21:34

Yeah, I dont know what happend but it didnt get all the info on the post(but it show up when I clicked to edit!) So heres the addresses:
[www.myspace.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 24, 2009 01:39

bump

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: February 24, 2009 02:32

Thanks buddy.
t

Posted by: chincoteague ()
Date: February 24, 2009 02:48

Will Kimbrough will be playing a solo acoustic show in Chincoteague Island, VA on May 16, 2009.

Date: February 25, 2009 15:51

Thats interesting!

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: February 28, 2009 21:11

Sorry about the delay, links work now!Thanks!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1579
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home