Buy/Sell/Trade :  Talk
This is the place where Stones fans can advertise anything for sale, wanted, trade or whatever, from fan to fan. Advertisements are for free.
To see the old ads go here

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT_PLEASE HELP MY BUDDY TOMMY!!
Posted by: scottkeef ()
Date: February 21, 2009 20:53

BV,apologies in advance if I'm outta line. Just trying to help a good cause for a Stones influenced artist!HEAR YE! HEAR YE!A SPECIAL OFFER for DADDY fans!One-time only and NOT TO BE REPEATED!!!(Help to get DADDY to Austin for SXSW and own an exclusive recording!) DADDY(WILL KIMBROUGH & TOMMY WOMACK)LIVE AT NORM’S RIVER ROAD HOUSE January 12, 2009(Ordering information below.)Featuring DAVE JACQUES, JOHN DEADERICK & PAUL GRIFFITH and SEVEN songs NEVERBEFORE RECORDED BY DADDY! Including the first-ever LIVE rendition of YO YOMA! Also included is a BONUS 7” VIRTUAL SINGLESgrinning smileyADDY AT THE BLUE HOUSEWill & Tommy’s acoustic side. ORIGINAL ARTWORK! EVERY DISC is One-of-a-Kind! (All autographed by Will andTommy, too.) DADDY - “FOR A SECOND TIME” - Coming this Father’s Day (June) 2009. “When I grow up, I want to be Will Kimbrough”- Rodney Crowell“Tommy Womack is brilliant. Even the stories he makes up are true.”- Todd Snider“They believe – in no particular order – in Jesus, Elvis, and Keith, thelast two getting to share a couplet with the first over the course of theevening. Above all else, they believe in rock’n’ by god roll in a crowdedclub on a payday Friday night.”- Rick Cornell, NO DEPRESSION ORDERING INFORMATION for Exclusive, Limited Edition Collection:------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------------Your contribution of $30 USD includes the limited edition CD,shipping/handling and extra love. All orders will ship First Class USPS nolater than March 2, 2009. Order NOW using our secure PayPal connection. Send your $30 payment usinghttp://www.PayPal.com ; use the “Send or request money from friends andfamily” option, and send your request to TommyWomack@bellsouth.net Wanna know more about DADDY and the new album or join our street team? Visitus at:[www.myspace.com]

Re: OT_PLEASE HELP MY BUDDY TOMMY!!
Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: February 21, 2009 21:20

Scott, the link to myspace does not seem to work?!

Date: February 21, 2009 21:34

Yeah, I dont know what happend but it didnt get all the info on the post(but it show up when I clicked to edit!) So heres the addresses:
[www.myspace.com]
[www.reverbnation.com]
[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 24, 2009 01:39

bump

Posted by: From4tilLate ()
Date: February 24, 2009 02:32

Thanks buddy.
t

Posted by: chincoteague ()
Date: February 24, 2009 02:48

Will Kimbrough will be playing a solo acoustic show in Chincoteague Island, VA on May 16, 2009.

Date: February 25, 2009 15:51

Thats interesting!

Posted by: Rank Stranger ()
Date: February 28, 2009 21:11

Sorry about the delay, links work now!Thanks!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1538
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home