Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Dvd from the fan club R-S
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: February 12, 2011 21:41

Gazza
EddieByword
with sssoul
>> Really suggest going for the refund. <<

i tried that about six weeks ago for my 2007/08 membership, and they refused to refund anything
on the grounds that no one got the dvd, so it's no cause to refund *my* money. eye rolling smiley

i only phoned them three times before giving up, because phoning from poland is not real cost-effective.
it would be great if more people would try it, though - as SomeTorontoGirl says:

>> A few dozen of these calls in a short period might get some attention. <<
This reminds me of some street vendor spiel I once heard.....

Potential customer;...How much are your popstar badges ?

Street vendor;...£5 each

Potential customer;...Jeez that's expensive....

Street vendor;...(Grimacing in a concerned way)...Yeah I know...it's all the profit that does it.......(True but not beyond his control as was implied by the grimace)

RS.con..An illogical statement delivered in such a way as to make it sound completely reasonable.....basically just a nasty lttle trick by some jumped up street traders....The true logic is of course that if no-one got a DVD then everyone should be refunded.......btw...if anyone knows of course...was this outfit run by the Stones or was it a franchise ?

Ultrastar ran it. I believe Jacob Cohl was involved in the management side of things.

The Stones however cant really be absolved of all blame because they hired these people and signed their authority for them to act on their behalf.
Hmmm, cheers Gazza...informative as usual, thanks....I hate things like that...sounds like the Stones should be asking their own representatives "Where has all the money gone ?....Sweet RS-con.........dirty little wideboys

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1605
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home