Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: AC/DC 'Black Ice' leaked at last
Posted by: BluzDude ()
Date: October 16, 2008 08:01

You can now hear all 15 songs on acdc.com

Spoilin' For a Fight sounds very Stones-like. Check it out.

Posted by: mandu ()
Date: October 16, 2008 08:44

fanbloodytastic i love black ice
i really hope they come to china (or hongkong china)

Feel The Fear
And Do It Anyway

Posted by: VoodooLounge13 ()
Date: October 17, 2008 15:39

Been listenin to their albums a lot lately, and they've always been one of my favorites - since 5th grade. I usually put them down the list, but really in terms of the amount of times I listen to them and knowing the lyrics to all their songs, I suppose they really belong as my #2 band. I always list REM, and as much as I could listen to Michael Stipe sing forever, there are a lot of REM albums that I just never play - most of their early stuff, although I love all the hits from that era....and I definitely don't know the lyrics to all their songs.

I do wonder if all the extra songs AC/DC recorded for this album will either wind up on a deluxe version or as B-Sides.

Posted by: Doc ()
Date: October 17, 2008 16:41

VoodooLounge13
I do wonder if all the extra songs AC/DC recorded for this album will either wind up on a deluxe version or as B-Sides.

Are there any leftovers ?
I think that at least 4 songs on Black Ice should've been kept aside and used as bonus on Singles or stuff like that.

[doctorstonesblog.blogspot.com]

Posted by: andy js ()
Date: October 17, 2008 17:12

they didn't record any 'extra' songs. they recorded 15 and decided to stick em all on the album

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 17, 2008 21:35

I thought the album was going to be a Walmart exclusive in Canada but it's going to be for sale everywhere. However, I was looking at the new Walmart flyer yesterday and it shows a special edition CD that will only be available at Walmart. It won't have any additional songs but I think it comes with a special booklet.

Posted by: Hasse78 ()
Date: October 17, 2008 23:55

I am listeining to it right now for the first time. And I listen to it legal at AC/DC.com.

So far I really dig it. I will buy it on monday. smileys with beer

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1488
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home